A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day - Forrest Bella.epub

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on July 16, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day - Forrest Bella.epub (Size: 298.2 KB)
 A_Shade_of_Vampire_7__A_Break_o_-_Forrest__Bella.epub298.2 KB

Description

Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (July 5, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1500422819
ISBN-13: 978-1500422813

(Kindle version releasing Friday 11th July 2014)

The greatly anticipated conclusion to Derek and Sofia's journey!

Everything Sofia believed to be true has crumbled before her very eyes...

In this explosive finale, secrets will be revealed, loyalties tested and trust broken.

Are you ready to return to The Shade?

About the Author
I guess my life as a writer started when I was five; I'd sit under the kitchen table with my box of multi-colored wax crayons (I miss those) and create picture books. Creative writing was always my favorite subject and I used any free time I had to sit down with a notepad. Not much has changed, except that now I have developed vampirish habits: my writing "day" typically starts at 1am. I'm an avid reader and a big fan of cookie ice cream. When working I have to disconnect the internet for fear of being endlessly distracted by websites such as www.icanhas.cheezburger.com. This is my website: www.bellaforrest.net And don't forget to come say hello on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AShadeOfVampire

Biography
"A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day", RELEASE DATE: Friday 11th July 2014!
Sign up to Bella's "new releases" email list and you'll automatically get notified as soon as it's released: www.forrestbooks.com

I guess my life as a writer started when I was five; I'd sit under the kitchen table with my box of multi-colored wax crayons (I miss those) and create picture books. Creative writing was always my favorite subject and I used any free time I had to sit down with a notepad.

Not much has changed, except that now I have developed vampirish habits: my writing "day" typically starts at 1am.

I'm an avid reader and a big fan of cookie ice cream. When working I have to disconnect the internet for fear of being endlessly distracted by websites such as www.icanhas.cheezburger.com.

This is my website: www.bellaforrest.net

And don't forget to come say hello on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AShadeOfVampire

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
298.2 KB
seeders:13
leechers:1
A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day - Forrest Bella.epub

All Comments

Thank you!