A Song of Dreams and Demons (Daughter of Time #1) ~ Eliza Marie Jones [BluA].epub

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on April 7, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Song of Dreams and Demons (Daughter of Time #1) ~ Eliza Marie Jones [BluA].epub (Size: 324.06 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 A Song of Dreams and Demons - Eliza Marie Jones.epub323.64 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Rynlee Nalis is a demon hunter. She is a Purator, belonging to an organization that slays demons to serve the King. Even though she’s a candidate to succeed the High Purator, eighteen-year-old Rynlee doesn’t want the responsibility.

Her entire world is turned upside down when Jeynen shows up at the temple that is her school and home. She thought he died five years ago.

And he has no idea who she is.

When an assassin comes for Jeynen and he manages to flee for his life, Rynlee rushes after him. As she tries to discover the truth about him, she stumbles onto an ancient prophecy and challenges those who want to destroy the balance of magic.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
324.06 KB
seeders:10
leechers:3
A Song of Dreams and Demons (Daughter of Time #1) ~ Eliza Marie Jones [BluA].epub