A State Of Trance 550 - Day 3 Keiv Ukraine (Split) (Inspiron)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on March 12, 2012 by -inspiron-in Music
Torrent verified.

A State Of Trance 550 - Day 3 Keiv Ukraine (Split) (Inspiron) (Size: 1.04 GB)
 03- A State of Trance 550 - Kiev.jpg67.61 KB

Description

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ::: THE NEXT MIX THAT I WILL UPLOAD IS BY ((DJBLACKEYE)) HE MIXED THE INSPIRON'S SELECTED SINGLES #2 , just one favor guys, DOWNLOAD IT , DOWNLOAD IT , JUST THAT WHAT I AM ASKING FOR, BECUASE I HAVE LISTENED TO IT, AND HONESTLY, IT IS MASSIVE !!! just give it a try :) and tell me what you think :) thanks

about this day of asot, PLEASE don't give me pain in the ass about the 10 seconds shift in the songs, and for ppl asking why they are split, because we love them that way , if you want them unsplit you can find them i just do split, and if you're wondering that i said they are the same !! well i say that for amateurs trance listeners to shut them up, but when you're into trance, you will know when a song is stuck in your head, you don't have to go all the way through keep looking for it and just copy it to other devices, THAT'S ONE OF MANY REASONS

thanks for you comments, i am sorry that i am not replying but i read the comments, and sorry i am late with this one, it's just tpb was down yesterday, just enjoy this episode guys, and thanks for the supporters :)

please find tracklist online, thepiratebay won't let me post it all :)

thanks to qussay86 for the covers they are great !

Twitter : inspiron22

Enjoy
(Inspiron

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
A State Of Trance 550 - Day 3 Keiv Ukraine (Split) (Inspiron)

All Comments

just perfect
Kiev is a capital of Ukraine, not keiv.