A Textbook Of Marxist Philosophy - Leningrad Institute of Philosophy [TXT Book] Mobi/Epub/PDF_(K-Slender)

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on August 22, 2013 by King_Slenderin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

A Textbook Of Marxist Philosophy - Leningrad Institute of Philosophy [TXT Book] Mobi/Epub/PDF_(K-Slender) (Size: 130.66 MB)
 A Textbook Of Marxist Philosphy - [Leningrad Institute Of Philosophy].epub17.27 MB
 A Textbook Of Marxist Philosphy - [Leningrad Institute Of Philosophy].mobi90.48 MB
 A Textbook Of Marxist Philosphy - [Leningrad Institute Of Philosophy].pdf22.89 MB
 Cover.jpg22.24 KB
 metadata.opf1.56 KB

Description

The "Book Title", "Author" and "Genre" and "ISBN" data are incorrect but I am unable to change it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
130.66 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
A Textbook Of Marxist Philosophy - Leningrad Institute of Philosophy [TXT Book] Mobi/Epub/PDF_(K-Slender)

All Comments

This looks excellent. Although i cant comment yet in terms of theoretical quality..the picture of stalin is cause for concern, it is however essentially a textbook on Dialectical Materialism. The PDF quality is good, if there is problems with the mobi, try reconverting from PDF with CALIBRE?
Great share !
This looked good until I realized the Mobi version is all scanned in backwards... unreadable!
I won't be converting scanned books to .mobi after this. It's not worth it anyway.