A Thug Stole My Heart 3 by Lady Lissa.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Thug Stole My Heart 3 by Lady Lissa.epub (Size: 432.01 KB)
 A Thug Stole My Heart 3 by Lady Lissa.epub432.01 KB

Description

What happens when Ike’s right hand man turns psycho on him and kidnaps his girl? The proposal he makes for Ike to get her back; a half a million dollar ransom and his little sister, Tanisha. Faced with the toughest decision of his life, Ike has to make moves in order to not only save Camry, but also keep his sister safe. With only a limited time to make this decision, he contacts one of his good friends to enlist his help to find Frank.

Ike and Camry finally made the decision to throw caution to the wind and just find happiness with each other. Although Camry had reservations when she first met Ike, he pursued her and she finally decided to take a chance on him, regardless of what he does for a living. When Camry goes missing, Ike fears that Frank may have her, and when he gets the call, his worst fears prove to be true. Camry means everything to him, but he isn’t the man to give ultimatums to. When Ike is pushed, he reacts and it may not be the reaction that Frank is expecting.

Tanisha and Bullet are ready to begin their lives as a couple. No matter how they got to where they are, they are determined to make their relationship work. What will happen when Ike reveals the details of Frank’s ransom?

Frank used to be Ike’s right hand until he crossed their friendship and proved that his loyalties lie with no one but himself. On the run from Ike, he stumbles upon a way to get everything he’s ever wanted; money and the woman he loves. His plot to kidnap Camry goes just as planned, but will Ike succumb to his demands and give him what he wants or will he have to make good on his promise to kill Camry? Who will survive when Ike and Frank finally come face to face with each other? Who will walk away to live their happily ever after?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
432.01 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
A Thug Stole My Heart 3 by Lady Lissa.epub