A World You Should Not Know (Timberweed & My Little Game Dev) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 12, 2014 by EvilScorpioin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

A World You Should Not Know (Timberweed & My Little Game Dev) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken (Size: 23.48 MB)
 setup-1.bin22.55 MB
 setup.exe579.39 KB
 Cover.png374.53 KB
 info.txt792 bytes

Description

Year: 2013
Genre: Horror
Developer: Jach Marsdonpone
Publisher: My Little Game Dev / Timberweed
Platform: PC
Language: English

System Requirements:
CPU: Pentium/AMD 1 GHz
RAM: 512 Mb
VRAM: 512 Mb
HDD: 65 Mb

Description:
In this game you must make your way around the horrific world of EG, and its inhabitants, to get the oh-so-magical crown back. The goal is to find all 6 keys which are needed to unlock the large door further into the world. Once you have all the keys, you can enter the new room and get the crown back.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.48 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
A World You Should Not Know (Timberweed & My Little Game Dev) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken

Trailer

Screenshots

A World You Should Not Know (Timberweed & My Little Game Dev) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken screenshot
A World You Should Not Know (Timberweed & My Little Game Dev) (ENG) [Repack] by Zobaken screenshot