A Year to Live: How to Live This Year as If It Were Your Last (1997) by Stephen Levine.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

A Year to Live: How to Live This Year as If It Were Your Last (1997) by Stephen Levine.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 6.87 MB)
 A year to live_ how to live this year as if it were your last (1997) by Stephen Levine.pdf6.87 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

A Year to Live: How to Live This Year as If It Were Your Last by Stephen Levine
English | April 14, 1998 | ISBN-10: 0609801945 | 192 pages | PDF | 6.9 MB

Socrates believed that we should "always be occupied in the practice of dying" in order to appreciate our living. So imagine that you only have one year left to live. What would you do differently?

For one year Stephen Levine (also the author of Who Dies?) consciously chose activities, relationships, and spiritual practices that reflected life's urgency rather than life's complacency. From his experience comes this year-long program of strategies and guided meditations to help us feel satiated when our numbers come up. Lessons include "Gratitude," "Disposing of the Corpse," "Finding the Lotus Before Winter," and "Beyond the House of Death." –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
A Year to Live: How to Live This Year as If It Were Your Last (1997) by Stephen Levine.pdf [Dr.Soc]