Abduct series (1-2) by Mercy Cortez [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on June 21, 2016 by wee_wiwiein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Abduct series (1-2) by Mercy Cortez [wee_wiwie] (Size: 451.55 KB)
 (Abduct, #2) Equivocal.epub177.1 KB
 (Abduct, #1) Messy and Shattered.epub274.45 KB

Description

>> leave a message (PM) if you need me to reseed for you <<
>> use the magnet link if the torrent link is not working <<
>> leave a comment why if you're downrating my torrent <<

imageimage
Messy and Shattered

**Please note that this story-line contains violence and some non-consensual sexual activity. This includes reference and some in depth discussion/imagery of battery, under-age sexual references, rape, torture and murder. This is not an exclusive list - You have been warned**

I looked at the man in front of me, he didn't look scary or threatening, to anyone else he looked harmless. He had a wide white smile that could make any girl melt, he had shaggy long blonde hair and innocent baby blue eyes. His Australian accent added to his worldly charm. He looked like a sweet and kind surfer but with a jaw gripped tight that showed anger. I looked down at the blade gripped in his palm and the blood dripping from the edges. His face read that of almost sorrow, but only almost. I looked at the floor, my voice lost in a scream.

I looked down at her soft cheeks, her auburn hair and her still green eyes. She wasn't blinking, she wasn't breathing. I saw the crimson red spread from her cut throat all over the Italian marble floor. It seeped into the cracks. This girl, this fifteen year old girl with blood staining her favourite floral dress... She couldn't be my sister, I wouldn't believe it.

I foolishly thought this would be the worst day of my life.

That was the day I was taken, that was the day I met Draco.

Can be read as a standalone alternatively - part 1 of 3.

Equivocal
Second book in the best selling Abduct Series. Please read Messy and Shattered (Abduct #1) first.

Sometimes in life you are put in a position that causes you to make a difficult decision.

Sometimes, the decisions you make effect other people.

Yesterday I was saved from a fate worse than death, I was saved from being sold to the highest bidder.

I should be grateful, glad to be alive. I should be.

The man beside me, driving the car we just stole, he is the reason I was nearly sold, the reason my fifteen year old sister was killed, after all he slit her delicate throat.

Could you let go, pretend it never happened? Trust a murderer? Or like me, would you need vengeance - justice?

As Heinrich Heine once said "We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged”

I thought about forgiving him, but I want revenge, I want what's mine.

**Requested by meibabe572

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
451.55 KB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Abduct series (1-2) by Mercy Cortez [wee_wiwie]

All Comments

thank you