Ableton Live Suite 9.1 64-bit

seeders: 24
leechers: 5
Added on November 20, 2013 by petpin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Ableton Live Suite 9.1 64-bit (Size: 788.88 MB)
 Ableton Live 9 Suite.exe99.73 MB
 Authorize.auz7.01 KB
 setup.msi689.14 MB

Description

1. Install.
2. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your install directory.
3. Authorize using Authorize.auz file.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
788.88 MB
seeders:24
leechers:5
Ableton Live Suite 9.1 64-bit

All Comments

Working great.
Hi. This is working prefectly. Believe me, I tried another, which even had instructions, and it just didn't work. With this one I tried only once and worked. However, there are no instructions for this, at least none that I found. So I closed my eyes and let "the forced" guide me. Worked like it did for Luke... :) So here are my instructions on how I did it, in case someone has problems. Note that probably steps 2 - 5 are not needed. I just happend to run the program and had to exit. So maybe just run the setup, don't start the program, goto step 6, which you may not need either. I just wanted to rename original files, but not needed. Hope this helps some of you. Thanks petp
My Instructions:
1- Run Set up
2- Ran the program
3- Got the message to activate/authorize Live
4- Selected later
5- Closed the progam
6- Went to the installation program (C:ProgramDataAbleton ... Program)
7- Renamed the following files:
---- Ableton Live 9 Suite to Ableton Live 9 Suite.frt
---- Authorize.auz to Authorize.auz.frt
8- Copy both files Ableton Live 9 Suite and Authorize.auz from the Crack folder into the installation folder
9- Double clicked on the Authorize.auz file
Message Live is authorized and starts ...
Awesome dude, worked perfectly! I've been waiting for so damn long for someone to release this. Thank you!
An old IO patch still working for this version(9.1) WIN/MAC regardless downloading from torrent or Ableton site.
Should you encounter problem with the crack,TRY IT HERE
It's a pre-patched .exe and I included simple install instructions. How could I be more descriptive? I didn't include the patcher because it's been flagged by every antivirus as trojan or something.
This is working nicely, and I appreciate it A LOT. I posted some steps on how I intalled it. some steps may not be needed, but I was guessing, and since at the end worked, I outlined the steps exactly as I did it. Thanks !!!