Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design (2011) by Brian Miller {ePub, AZW3, True PDF} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 10
leechers: 5
Added on February 2, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design (2011) by Brian Miller {ePub, AZW3, True PDF} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 52.7 MB)
 Above the Fold - Brian Miller.pdf27.28 MB
 Above the Fold_ Understanding the Principl - Brian Miller.azw314.28 MB
 Above the Fold_ Understanding the Principl - Brian Miller.epub11.08 MB
 Cover.jpg62.21 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design

Author: Brian Miller
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: HOW Books (March 11, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 144030842X
ISBN-13: 978-1440308420
Format: ePub, AZW3, True PDF

Summary:

Above the Fold is a book about the fundamentals of effective graphic communication set in the context of Web design. Unlike other books that focus on the intersection of design and technology, Above the Fold explores the relationship between the stakeholders of a Web project-- the designer, the user and the client -- and how this continuous cycle affects the decisions made by successful Web designers. Above the Fold is not technical manual or a how-to book, nor is it about timely trends; it's about the timeless fundamentals of layout, usability and measurement that lead to a successful digital product.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.7 MB
seeders:10
leechers:5
Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site Design (2011) by Brian Miller {ePub, AZW3, True PDF} [Dr.Soc]