Accident 1984 Kannada DVDRip [English ESubs] ~KM~

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on February 23, 2014 by koopamandukain Movies > Asian
Torrent verified.

Accident 1984 Kannada DVDRip [English ESubs] ~KM~ (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Accident.1984.Kannada.DvDRip.CD2.[ESubs].KM.avi696.8 MB
 Accident.1984.Kannada.DvDRip.CD1.[ESubs].KM.avi696.2 MB
 Subs18.78 KB
 info & thanks.txt1.49 KB

Description

This is another movie that displays Shankar Nag's exceptional directional ability. Critics call it one of the first films depicting corruption in public life and the futile struggle against it. The film also throws light on the unholy nexus between politicians and media, also focusing on the impact of drug abuse and addiction. The movie is realistic and has a measured pace throughout and the climax leaves audience spellbound. The movie has struck the right balance between commercial and art cinema; “bridge cinema” in the true sense. The film raises questions but refuses to answer them. The movie’s screenplay is its greatest strength.
Iliyaraja’s score too plays an important role in the film. Music is almost non-existent. All that you hear is the sound of typewriter keys, clicking cameras, screeching cars, noise of television, bullets sliding inside a pistol, a dog barking, feet running, and the creaking of metal in no specific order The silence at the scene of the accident scene is haunting.
Star Cast: Shankar Nag,Ananth Nag,Arundhati Rao, Ashok Mandanna, Srinivas Prabhu, Ramesh Bhat, T. S. Nagabharana, S.G. Somashekhara Rao.
Awards
• National Film Awards 1984
• Best Film on Social Issues Karnataka State Film Awards 1984-85
• First Best Film
• Best Supporting Actress – Arundathi Nag
• Best Screenplay – Vasantha Mukashi
• Best Sound Recording – Pandurangan
• Special Award (Stunts) – Hasan Raghu
Subtitle Creator and seeding support: c213253

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Accident 1984 Kannada DVDRip [English ESubs] ~KM~

All Comments

I Never Watched Them I Only Scanned Through Them Both, You Can Certainly Tell It's From The 80s. I Gather It's A Classic. Still Very Watchable. Good Work
we want seeders to this movie. thanks if you continue seeding.
yes... which movie you want?
A movie in its own class!