Accidental #1-3 (2013) Portia Da Costa [mobi/epub/azw3]

seeders: 23
leechers: 5
Added on November 22, 2013 by CerealKillerXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Accidental #1-3 (2013) Portia Da Costa [mobi/epub/azw3] (Size: 4.63 MB)
 1 The Accidental Call Girl - Portia Da Costa.azw3692.77 KB
 1 The Accidental Call Girl - Portia Da Costa.epub522.67 KB
 1 The Accidental Call Girl - Portia Da Costa.mobi945.11 KB
 2 The Accidental Mistress - Portia Da Costa.azw3469.34 KB
 2 The Accidental Mistress - Portia Da Costa.epub319.76 KB
 2 The Accidental Mistress - Portia Da Costa.mobi446.44 KB
 3 The Accidental Bride - Portia Da Costa.azw3531.71 KB
 3 The Accidental Bride - Portia Da Costa.epub305.35 KB
 3 The Accidental Bride - Portia Da Costa.mobi509.24 KB

Description

Accidental #1-3 by Portia Da Costa

Format: mobi/epub/azw3
Length: 320/336/368 pages
Genre: Erotic Romance
Date: 14 February/29 August/21 November 2013

The Accidental Call Girl (#1)

A sexy, thrilling erotic romance for every woman who has ever had a "Pretty Woman" fantasy. Part One of the 'Accidental' Trilogy.

It's the ultimate fantasy...

When Lizzie meets an attractive older man in the bar of a luxury hotel, he mistakes her for a high class call girl on the look-out for a wealthy client.

With a man she can't resist...

Lizzie finds herself following him to his hotel room for an unforgettable night where she learns the pleasures of submitting to the hands of a master. But what will happen when John discovers that Lizzie is far more than she seems...?

The Accidental Mistress (#2)

After being mistaken for a high-class call girl when they first met, Lizzie now enjoys a fiery relationship with John, her gorgeous and incredibly rich older man. Devoted, romantic and devilishly kinky, John knows exactly how to satisfy her every need.

But John has a dark side - and a past he won't talk about. He might welcome Lizzie in his bed - and out of it - but will she ever be anything more than a rich man's mistress?

The Accidental Bride (#3)

It's every girl's fantasy but ever since meeting brooding sexy tycoon, John Smith, Lizzie has never been entirely sure of his true feelings for her.

Has he proposed marriage because he truly loves her or just to keep her in his bed?

Author:

I'm a multi-published British author of romance, erotic romance and romantic fiction. My novels have been published by a variety of different houses, both in the US and the UK, and translated into many languages including German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian and Japanese. I'm best known for my many novels for the pioneering British erotica publisher Black Lace and I writing books with contemporary, paranormal and occasionally futuristic settings.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.63 MB
seeders:23
leechers:5
Accidental #1-3 (2013) Portia Da Costa [mobi/epub/azw3]