Ace Organic Chemistry I The EASY Guide to Organic Chemistry - Dr. Holden Hemsworth- [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 8, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ace Organic Chemistry I The EASY Guide to Organic Chemistry - Dr. Holden Hemsworth- [N27] (Size: 2.17 MB)
 Ace Organic Chemistry I_ The EASY Guide to Organic Chemistry - Dr. Holden Hemsworth.epub2.05 MB
 Cover.jpg119.71 KB

Description

Title: Ace Organic Chemistry I: The EASY Guide to Ace Organic Chemistry I: (Organic Chemistry Study Guide, Organic Chemistry Review, Concepts, Reaction Mechanisms and Summaries)
Author: Dr. Holden Hemsworth
Language: English
Number of Pages: 124
Published on: 25 October 2015
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Tags: Science & Math, Chemistry, Organic, Test Preparation, Graduate School, Mcat, Education & Teaching, Graduate & Professional, Medical eBooks, Education & Training
Description:
A Concise and Easy Study Guide to Ace Organic Chemistry I
Learn the important concepts covered in the first semester of a college Organic Chemistry course in this concise but comprehensive study guide. This study guide is a supplemental resource to help students learn/review the important concepts covered in the first semester of a college Organic Chemistry course.

Format: Epub

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Ace Organic Chemistry I The EASY Guide to Organic Chemistry - Dr. Holden Hemsworth- [N27]