Ace Translator 15.3.2.1532 + Key [4realtorrentz]

seeders: 180
leechers: 12
Added on December 2, 2015 by meninin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Ace Translator 15.3.2.1532 + Key [4realtorrentz] (Size: 4.22 MB)
 Ace Translator 15.3.2.1532 + Key [4realtorrentz].zip4.22 MB

Description

Ace Translator with Text-to-Speech (for Windows)

A handy translation tool for your daily multilingual needs. Now with text-to-speech feature, and support for 91 languages.

Ace Translator employs the power of Internet machine language translation engines, and enables you to easily translate Web contents, letters, chat, and emails between major International languages.

The new version supports 91 languages, and with text-to-speech (TTS) support for 46 languages, which makes it an ideal language learning app as well.

Ace Translator supports translations between the following 91 languages:

English,Latin,French,German,Italian,Dutch,Portuguese,Spanish,Catalan,Greek,Russian,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),Korean,Finnish,Czech,Danish,Romanian,Bulgarian,Croatian,Urdu,Punjabi,Tamil,Hindi,Gujarati,Kannada,Telugu,Marathi,
Malayalam,Bengali,Indonesian,Javanese,Filipino,Cebuana,Latvian,Lithuanian,Norwegian,Serbian,Ukrainian,Slovak,Slovenian,Swedish,Polish,Vietnamese,Arabic,Hebrew,Turkish,Hungarian,Albanian,Maltese,
Estonian,Belarusian,Icelandic,Malay,Irish,Macedonian,Persian,Galician,Welsh,Yiddish,Zulu,Afrikaan,Swahili,Hausa,Haitian,Creole,Armenian,Azerbaijani,Georgian,Basque,Esperanto,Bosnian,Hmong,Lao,
Khmer,Burmese,Igbo,Yoruba,Maori,Nepali,Somali,Mongolian,Sinhala,Tajik,Uzbek,Kazakh,Sundanese,Sesotho,Malagasy,Chichewa.

System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows 8.1/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003
An active Internet connection

Instructions:

1. Unpack and Install
2. Copy contents of crack folder to installation directory
3. Use given key to register/name
4. Done.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.22 MB
seeders:180
leechers:12
Ace Translator 15.3.2.1532 + Key [4realtorrentz]

All Comments

u little bastard.. u scumbag..
Thank you
scamware
I tried to warn people about this yesterday, but the clever MOD deleted my comments!! Do not send money to this scumbag! Don't worry, nothing will happen. He pulled the same trick last year, and several people sent him $100 to "settle out of court". This is ONE person, he wrote what is basically a tiny browser that takes your text to be translated, sends that out on the internet to an already FREE website that does translation (google translate, for example), then brings back the result and pretends that his little 4MB program did the whole thing. Don't believe me? Try running the program with no internet connection and see what happens. I mean.. he translates all those languages, including spoken audio, with just 4MB of code?? DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY!! Nothing will happen. Just delete his junk, and use Google Translate.
..and don't be fooled by his advertising, the "we", and "our", and the fake box packaging, and all that. This is just one guy, living somewhere in Concorde, Ontario, Canada (I know, because I traced his name about a year ago, when he sent me an email just like the one you got). Just ignore the guy.
Works perfect. Thank u very Much.
The fact is, it IS Google Translate, or some other free translator online. Try running this program without an internet connection and see what happens. All his program is, is a "shell" that passes your text to some free website on the net, then returns the result to you, pretending his program is doing all the work. It does nothing!! His little "company" (he is the only "employee" ) is actually providing you with the "pirated" key. His program then logs your IP and the special key he has provided, and then he sends out these emails to try to collect money from you. He's running this two ways: he gets money from people who foolishly buy his junk, and also from putting the squeeze on people who have the pirated copy -- which he has provided!! Just delete the program and ignore his threats. There are no lawyers here, and no big company. Just one little asshole living in his mom's basement.