Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 17 Build 6614+crack

seeders: 173
leechers: 6
Added on October 25, 2013 by rocky66in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 17 Build 6614+crack (Size: 271.27 MB)
 libcrypto10.dll1.26 MB
 ActivationAcronisTIH.exe960.75 KB
 Readme.txt977 bytes
 ATIH2014_en-US.exe269.06 MB

Description

imageimage

Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 17 Build 6614 | 271.3 MB

Acronis True Image 2014 is a backup solution. It protects your content, recovers your data in case of any disasters, and syncs it with all your devices or across computers. Safe, reliable, easy – it’s the ultimate in digital protection.

Free online storage
Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of Free, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Set access rights and rules and use it to backup, sync, share, or store any type of files or folders.
Disk imaging. Even to the cloud
Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications. Now – even to the cloud.

Full Windows 8® certification
True Image 2014 is fully certified for Microsoft® Windows 8, so it’s ready to go on the latest PCs – and earlier systems too. Use it with any Windows operating system back to Windows XP.

Incremental backup. Now online, too
Backup locally or to your cloud storage space, without the need to run a full-system backup every time. Incremental and differential backups only capture changes since your last backup to save time and storage space.
Sync
Fast, secure, simple – the files you choose are wirelessly pushed to all your devices running True Image 2014 or the free mobile apps: Android and iOS.

Nonstop PC backup
Revisit any file, folder or your entire system at a specific point in time – True Image records on-going changes as you work.

Language : English

Home Page - http://www.acronis.com/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
271.27 MB
seeders:173
leechers:6

All Comments

I also followed Scyt's instructions exactly. Acronis is fully activated.
Great job my friend thank you
Awesome mate!!!!
Thanks
seems working...
i just followed the instructions and it worked just fine
I almost didn't try this due to the comments but I can confirm it works 100% (on Windows 7, 64bit) and shows Activated in the About section on the program.

I'll detail how I activated it, I did it in exactly this order:

1. Disconnect from Internet and disable antivirus protection (I dont have an Antivirus running constantly in the background so didn't need to disable it).
2. Install THE PROGRAM, removing the checkbox and enter this activation key -

HWSZZPA3-BMH4L69E-X78HKREQ-P9MNPVSU-ZQMERNHY-YVBMDBX8-PZ54XEEX-SM7JU32N

3. After installation, click Finish and choose not to restart.
4. Rename file libcrypto10.dll in libcrypto10.bak - C:Program Files [x86]Common FilesAcronisHome
5. Copy libcrypto10.dll from the Crack to C:Program Files [x86]Common FilesAcronisHome
6. C:Program Files [x86]AcronisTruemageHome Rename or delete "license_activator.exe" (I just renamed it)
7. Restart Computer.
8. Run "ActivationAcronisTIH.exe" from the Crack. (I did initially try to run this before restarting my computer, even though it said it was Successful it still showed as a 30 day trial upon restart, so I then ran it again and it worked)
9. Connect to the internet.

Thanks Uploader.
Your instructions worked perfectly thanks!