Adam Lambert- Beg For Mercy- [2011]- Mp3ViLLe

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on November 23, 2011 by rhv786in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Adam Lambert- Beg For Mercy- [2011]- Mp3ViLLe (Size: 75.61 MB)
 05 - Just The Way It Is.mp39.43 MB
 10 - Run Away.mp39.32 MB
 06 - Sacrifice.mp37.75 MB
 07 - Pop Goes The Camera.mp37.57 MB
 09 - Crawl Through The Fire.mp37.38 MB
 08 - MP3's Killed The Record Companies.mp36.87 MB
 01 - Beg For Mercy.mp36.87 MB
 03 - The Circle.mp36.82 MB
 04 - Turning On.mp36.74 MB
 02 - Rough Trade.mp36.49 MB
 Adam Lambert – Beg For Mercy 2011 front.png371.16 KB
 More Collection.rar732 bytes
 @More Stuff!!!.txt238 bytes

Description

- Format:- Mp3
- Quality/bitrate:- 320 Kbps
- Name of artist:- Adam Lambert
- Release Date:- 2011
- Size:- 75.60 Mb
- Genre:- Pop
- Track list:

01 – Beg For Mercy
02 – Rough Trade
03 – The Circle
04 – Turning On
05 – Just The Way It Is
06 – Sacrifice
07 – Pop Goes The Camera
08 – MP3′s Killed The Record Companies
09 – Crawl Through The Fire
10 – Run Away

Enjoy! Have Fun ;-)

Info:

Like it? Buy it! Dont forget to support the artists!

Credits To Original Releaser

Follow On Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mp3ville/113685798718853

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
75.61 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2

All Comments

Amazing artist, Great songs thanks for the download...
This album is simply old unfinished tracks from years ago being scammed to the public by a mercenary "producer" and promoted even by his so called "friend" Monte Pittman for a payday at Adam's expense. Bad enough Adam signed away his rights to that period of time, but that wasn't good enough, they had to release it NOW (and even sue him) to maximize the damage to his career by misrepresenting Adam's true work and intentions. They intentionally released it now to coincide with the original timeframe of Adam's sophomore album - this month. Which now had to be pushed back till 1Q2012 because of THEM. We've all heard these tracks before and frankly they sound much better on youtube than now when these people got ahold of them. Furthermore, the proof is just listen to Crawl Thru Fire, dumbed down and boring compared to Adam's live performance at The Zodiac Show before Idol where he SLAYED that song because he was so excited to be performing a solo extravaganza there complete with fire dancers and acrobatics. Adam would NEVER have recorded this lame version if he knew it was going to be "released" that way. They couldn't sample the Zodiac version legally, imo, so they just pieced together what they had in the can and anybody with EARS can tell. I look forward to Adam Lambert's REAL sophomore album Trespassing, scheduled to drop the first quarter of 2012 and his lead single Better Than I Know Myself.
talentueux adam lambert!!!!
Wonderful
I LOVE THIS GUY!!! AMAZING VOICE!!! It took me a while to apreciate his first album, due to how far away it was from what he did on A.I. but after 10 or so listen, I started to LOVE it! I'm sure this one will be as good!
2012-02-17 15:59
Thank You