Adele – 25 (2015)[ FLAC ]...Freak37

seeders: 1
leechers: 13
Added on November 19, 2015 by Freak37in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Adele – 25 (2015)[ FLAC ]...Freak37 (Size: 287.98 MB)
 01 Hello.flac27.79 MB
 02 Send My Love (To Your New Lover).flac23.32 MB
 03 I Miss You.flac37.38 MB
 04 When We Were Young.flac26.88 MB
 05 Remedy.flac21.82 MB
 06 Water Under The Bridge.flac26.86 MB
 07 River Lea.flac23.71 MB
 08 Love In The Dark.flac28.11 MB
 09 Million Years Ago.flac19.88 MB
 10 All I Ask.flac24.3 MB
 11 Sweetest Devotion.flac26.56 MB
 Cover.jpg1.37 MB

Description

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins MBE (/əˈdɛl/; born 5 May 1988) is a British singer and songwriter. Graduating from the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in 2006, Adele was given a recording contract by XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace the same year. In 2007, she received the Brit Awards "Critics' Choice" award and won the BBC Sound of 2008. Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical success. It is certified four times platinum in the UK, and double platinum in the US. An appearance she made on Saturday Night Live in late 2008 boosted her career in the US. At the 51st Annual Grammy Awards in 2009, Adele received the awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
Adele released her second studio album, 21, in early 2011. The album was well received critically and surpassed the success of her debut, earning the singer numerous awards in 2012, including a record-tying six Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year; two Brit Awards, including British Album of the Year, and three American Music Awards. The album has been certified 16 times platinum in the UK, and is the fourth best-selling album in the UK of all time. In the US it has held the top position longer than any album since 1985, and is certified Diamond. The album has sold 30 million copies worldwide.

The success of 21 earned Adele numerous mentions in the Guinness Book of World Records. She is the first woman in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to have three simultaneous top 10 singles as a lead artist, and the first female artist to simultaneously have two albums in the top five of the Billboard 200 and two singles in the top five of the Billboard Hot 100. 21 is the longest running number one album by a female solo artist in the history of the UK and US Album Charts. In 2011 and 2012, Billboard named Adele Artist of the Year.

In 2012, Adele was listed at number five on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Music, and Time magazine named her one of the most influential people in the world. In 2013, she received an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for her song "Skyfall", which she wrote and composed for the James Bond film of the same name
25 is her third studio album . Following the release and international success of Adele's second studio album 21 (2011), she had planned to quit the music industry and go out on a positive note. However, Adele decided to take a hiatus instead and raise her son. During her sabbatical, she suffered with writer's block and rescheduled the album's studio sessions fearing she had lost her ability to write songs. In 2013, Adele had a breakthrough and the material that eventually became 25 manifested, with writing and recording continuing through to 2015. According to the singer, the album's title is a reflection of her when she was 25 and the frame of mind she was in during that age.

The lead single, "Hello", was a critical and commercial success, topping the charts in 26 countries including the United Kingdom and the United States, where "Hello" became the first single to sell one-million downloads in a release week.

Artists:.....................-Adele
Album Name:............-25
Quality:....................-FLAC (tracks)
Size:........................-287MB
Tracks:.....................-11
Genre:......................-Pop / Soul

01. Hello
02. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
03. I Miss You
04. When We Were Young
05. Remedy
06. Water Under The Bridge
07. River Lea
08. Love In The Dark
09. Million Years Ago