Download torrent
1.19 GB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Adobe Flash v.CS4 Pro

All Comments

Thanks! :)
100% , thanks!
The software installed successfully! Great! But it wont start. Once I try to open Flash it gives me an error 130:3. Dose anyone here know if this error is associated with the fact that I didn't disconnect my internet? Its a rather simple task but very important I know. It's rather important step that should have been stated a whole lot earlier in the Instructions read me file. Really though? STEP 9! Now, I don't want to seem like I'm complaining, no, I really appreciate this by the up loader. But uninstalling and re installing adobe causes all sorts of problems for a vista machine, since it likes to poke and pry into every nook of the system. Long story short I had to reload my operating system just to get flash builder to work. And now because I missed this simple disconnection step I may have to do it all over. Sad to say non of those cleanuninstallers/ revo's/registry fixes/cleanscripts/ get the job done. It's the price to pay for stealing.
Same thing happens with me. I have to restart my system to start the program again
Cheers!