Adobe Photoshop CC Lite 14.2.1 Final [Multi lang] Portable by PortableXapps.exe

seeders: 250
leechers: 6
Added on March 16, 2014 by elleerrein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Adobe Photoshop CC Lite 14.2.1 Final [Multi lang] Portable by PortableXapps.exe (Size: 237.39 MB)
 Adobe Photoshop CC Lite 14.2.1 Final [Multi Ru] Portable by PortableXapps.exe237.39 MB

Description

Program Version : 14.2.1 Final
Official site : http://adobe.ru
Language : English, Russian and other
Treatment : not required

System requirements :
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 (2 GHz or faster)
Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8
1 GB of RAM
3.2 GB of free hard disk space for installation. During installation requires additional free space (install on removable flash memory devices can not)
1024 x 768 screen (1280 x 800) with 16-bit video card and 512 MB of video memory (support for 3D-components requires 1 GB video memory)
The system supports OpenGL 2.0

Description :
Adobe Photoshop CC - a program for processing raster graphics. Supports numerous graphic formats. Adobe Photoshop allows you to create new images and edit them. Photoshop used to create photorealistic images to work with color scanned images, retouching, color correction, transformation of graphs, color separation, etc. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bitmaps, in this case is to work with layers and uses contours. Adobe Photoshop provides all the necessary tools for correcting, editing, preparing images for printing and high quality output.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
237.39 MB
seeders:250
leechers:6
Adobe Photoshop CC Lite 14.2.1 Final [Multi lang] Portable by PortableXapps.exe

All Comments

Working very good thanks
Where does it gets placed after it's installed? I'm having a hard time locating it. :D
thank you
thanks
Really good work :D its awesome and stable and supports middle eastern stuff thats all i need
Portable haa! one thing bad about it you can't install brushes !
Works very well but is not compatible with CS6 so I uninstall