Advanced Battery Life PRO 3.33 APK [Feb 1st]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by Hackerin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Advanced Battery Life PRO 3.33 APK [Feb 1st] (Size: 2.64 MB)
 Advanced Battery Life PRO 3.33.apk2.64 MB

Description

Advanced Battery Life PRO v3.33 Apk

Requirements: 2.3+

Advanced Battery Life is a new device that will certainly make your battery last a lot more.
Batteries, as time passes by shed their ability to charge fully and the only option is charge them frequently. Advanced Battery Life uses exclusive modern technology to revamp your electric battery period as well as make it charge once more to its full possibility. Forget about charging your phone each day.
Start making use of Advanced Battery Life today and also take your phone wherever you such as without thinking of this aged, brief lasting electric battery.

Emphasizes :

Really straightforward interface made for everyone.
Usage Advanced Electric battery Life each week and improve your electric battery period.
Usage Advanced Battery Life connected with our various other Electric battery devices to share info and also make your electric battery last also better.
Excellent assistance. We hear our consumers!
Some comments from our customers:.
Patrick LaMarca.
“Superior Client service I was having a problem and also the developers responded virtually immediately. They were genuinely thinking about taking care of the trouble I came across and obtaining it to help me. App itself actually functions well. Finest support for an app I have ever viewed. 5’s throughout.”.
Devin Bocook.
“Love it This application annual boosts your s battery life and also I ought to know with all my texting and playing games get it if u don’t have it”.
Efren Aldrich Delos.
“Outstanding! Uncertain concerning this app but it looks like it truly raise also for a couple of percent for my electric battery life.”.

What’s New

Hopefully all troubles with Info tab has actually been fixed. New solutions to cell discovering algorythm.

This app has no advertising campaigns

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.64 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Advanced Battery Life PRO 3.33 APK [Feb 1st]