Advanced System Care 8.1 + Serial+ Crack [DrLol]

seeders: 69
leechers: 41
Added on February 9, 2015 by DrLolin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Advanced System Care 8.1 + Serial+ Crack [DrLol] (Size: 41.66 MB)
 advanced-systemcare-setup.exe41.41 MB
 Serial.txt51 bytes
 OFCommon.dll254.22 KB

Description

System Cleaning capabilities. It also creates superior and safer online experience with the latest Surfing Protection and Internet Boost technology, to ensure your top online security and maximum PC performance.
+ Improved Malware Removal for safer protection
+ Improved algorithm for faster and deeper scanning in Shortcut Fixer, Cloned Files Scanner, and Disk Explorer
+ Improved Surfing Protection for safer online surfing and searching
+ Improved Privacy Sweep for better securtiy
+ Improved Driver Manager for better hard drive performance
+ Added more supported languages
+ Fixed bugs in previous version

It's time to completely fix your slow PC!
Advanced SystemCare Free takes a one-click approach to protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. With over 150 MILLION downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free PC repair software is a "must-have" tool for your computer. It's easy to use and 100% safe with no adware, spyware, or viruses.

Why waste money on expensive "registry cleaners" to fix your PC when Advanced SystemCare Free can repair, tune up, and maintain it for you for FREE!

Operating Systems Supported

Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center
Microsoft Windows 2000

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.66 MB
seeders:69
leechers:41
Advanced System Care 8.1 + Serial+ Crack [DrLol]

All Comments

Thanks You
What is the version????
Eset Smart Security 8 notification quarantined this file for this reason:
a variant of MSIL/TrojanDropper.Agent.AUE trojan.

i thought that is a crack file, but it is not.
the file is: advanced-systemcare-setup.exe file.

i'm sorry, but i can't take a risk to save to seed and don't recommend this file.
İt says trojen found!
The trojan is in the crack file, don't use it.
Use the Serial No. 76579-1E116-4F70E-2D2F7 Turn Internet off enter code and activate. Now go to C:/Programfiles/Iobits/AdvanceSystemCare/ and "Delete Auto Updates" If you don't delete the auto update it will revert back to the free version.
it is not in the crack file. eset smart security detect a trojan on advanced-systemcare-setup.exe file. i'm sorry, but i can't take a risk to save and recommend this file.
good torrent
Do I also have to disconnect internet to activate, and delete Auto updates?
4B1D-ACAB1-A84FF-5FDC6
What's the number or letter before the 4?