Adventure Time s06e07 Food Chain w Alternate Intro.avi

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on June 21, 2014 by IcedDesertin TV
Torrent verified.

Adventure Time s06e07 Food Chain w Alternate Intro.avi (Size: 95.36 MB)
 Adventure Time s06e07 Food Chain w Alternate Intro.avi95.36 MB

Description

Includes the special opening sequence directed by Maasaki Yuasa.

Video
ID : 0
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5
Format settings, BVOP : 2
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
Codec ID : XVID
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Duration : 11mn 12s
Bit rate : 1 045 Kbps
Width : 712 pixels
Height : 400 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 29.900 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.123
Stream size : 83.8 MiB (88%)
Writing library : XviD 1.2.1

Audio
ID : 1
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Codec ID : 55
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Duration : 11mn 11s
Source duration : 11mn 12s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 10.3 MiB (11%)
Alignment : Aligned on interleaves
Interleave, duration : 26 ms (0.78 video frame)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
95.36 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Adventure Time s06e07 Food Chain w Alternate Intro.avi

All Comments

Im back, dlarrym1111 commenting on the Quality as I promised.. Not sure why the comment from anonymous rags on the quality. I use VLC and have my Mac integrated into my home theater system and I found the quality was FANTASTIC, both
HUGE!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!! It has been SUPER crazy difficult finding a copy of this episode with the SUper cool intro intact as I saw It aire. I was being told, even by the Adventure time fan site... (site set up literally by some fans, not a Cartoon Network site), that the custom intro wouldn't be shown to the US/North American audience at all??????????? This is UNTRUE as I said, I saw it aire and I stay in Asheville North Carolina which is 100% in North America..... DUH..... So if anyone thinking that it didn't aire in the US is 100% wrong. It was re-aired 3 separate times over the last week and the INTRO with the famous guest Animator/Director: Masaaki Yuasa actually singing the intro tune with its new lyrics..." Jake to flower and Fin the caterpillar"....etc, etc...
In any case, thank you tremendously. If I could download from my Satellite TV provider's DVR... I would have gladly uploaded it for everyone to see. I actually tried by following the instructions from a youtube video but the back of my box looked nothing like the one in the video nor did it have ANY Fire wire out puts or USB outputs. It did have RCA outs so I could have put it onto a VHS tape. I thought I would never be able to get a real digital copy of the complete episode. (without the proper intro it wasn't complete until now!!)
Thanks again. I am really surprised as I have not seen anyone else request this episode with the unique intro... surly I can't be the only fan that would want to see the unique intro and episode as it originally aired.
I'll come back to comment on the quality as I still do not have it downloaded yet.https://kastatic.com/images/smiley/biggrin.gif