Adventures of Captain Xoey and the Mystery of the Djinn ~ Laura Dasnoit [BluA]epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on July 16, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Adventures of Captain Xoey and the Mystery of the Djinn ~ Laura Dasnoit [BluA]epub (Size: 1.17 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Adventures of Captain Xdey - Laura Dasnoit.epub1.17 MB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
In a land known as Grittle, far, far away, there are flying ships and jumper boots. Abandoned, a white-haired pirate known as Xoey is rescued by the Tinkertons, an inventive and creative family. When the parents of the Tinkertons are captured, Xoey and her friends set out on a journey.

Together they navigate through the hustle and bustle of Upper City, figure out how to survive the clutches of a wind tunnel, and duel against a horrid leader who will stop at nothing to destroy the one destined to bring him down.

So begins the adventure that will take Xoey through a world filled with mechanical contraptions, red furry gnomes, and the magic mystery of the Djinn. This is the story of fate and friendship intertwining despite all odds.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Adventures of Captain Xoey and the Mystery of the Djinn ~ Laura Dasnoit [BluA]epub