Aephanemer - Know Thyself [ Full Album ] [ Lossless FLAC ]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on May 11, 2016 by R.Diamondin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Aephanemer - Know Thyself [ Full Album ] [ Lossless FLAC ] (Size: 234.36 MB)
 01. Resilience.flac42.55 MB
 02. Alive.flac28.11 MB
 03. Who You Really Are.flac49.82 MB
 04. Path of the Wolf.flac46.86 MB
 05. Inner Storm.flac51.15 MB
 06. Dreams.flac15.23 MB
 Aephanemer - Know Thyself - cover.png662.4 KB

Description

This is Aephanemer's album Know Thyself. It's a Melodic Death Metal album, and features nothing else but instruments. I must say, this is truly beautiful. Give him a listen, and if you like, support the band.

Martin Hamiche : Lead Guitar
Marion Bascoul : Vocals & Rythm Guitars
Anthony Delmas : Bass
Mickaƫl Bonnevialle : Drums

http://aephanemer.com/ [ Official Website ]
music.aephanemer.com [ Bandcamp ]

You can give them as much as you want, from 0.00 USD to ??? USD. That's right, if you want, you can get their album for free! If you want the physical copy (disc), It'l be ~10USD.

Thanks, and don't forget, seeding is sharing, and sharing is caring.
BTW, seeding is very easy. If you're seriously so lazy that clicking and moving a mouse is a lot of work for you, you shouldn't even be using a PC, go to the hospital, something's wrong with you.
If you don't know how to seed, it's actually really easy! Just download the file, and once completed, leave the original file "untouched". That's important. (You can copy the original file, don't cut it, copy it.) And let your torrenting program do the job for you. In case where seeding is manual, check out how to set it to seeding. Use FAQ's or something...
(I recommend Tixati, it's relatively easy to use, and is, in my opinion, the best program for torrenting out there.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Aephanemer - Know Thyself [ Full Album ] [ Lossless FLAC ]