Aerosmith-Cryin'-LIVE 720p 2012{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 15, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Aerosmith-Cryin'-LIVE 720p 2012{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 137.4 MB)
 AEROSMITH-CRYIN'-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kns}.mkv125.27 MB
 Aerosmith-Cryin'-LIVE 720p 2012{DPLII384kbs}.mp312.12 MB
 Aerosmith-Cryin'-LIVE 720p 2012{DPLII384kbs}.txt9.52 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Cryin" Aerosmith LIVE 720p 2012

Aerosmith Live 720p 2012 Concert
The Finished Audio lists at 320kbs.

"Cryin" LIVE 320kbs MP3 CD File recorded from this concert Included. /:?}
FYI!: Refrain frm using Port 6881 as many ISP providers block that Port from torrent clients as it is a widely known torrent Port!
To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here.

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

{dd53787}

Aerosmith:
{Please remember this was edited by an Aerosmith expert fan that absorbed every single book and 6-7 concerts since their very first show in my home city. /;?}
--Known for an aggressively rhythmic style as rooted in James Brown funk as in more traditional blues, Aerosmith were the top American hard-rock band of the mid-Seventies; if you set foot in a high school parking lot back then, the verbose back-alley numbers on 1975's Toys In The Attic and 1976's Rocks were inescapable (actually "Get Your Wings" was THE staple). But the members' growing drug problems (I actually was down in front row at their concert during this period when Steven Tyler came out and started singing a different song than the Band was playing! They had to stop the song, turn off the lights then regroup and start the song over! I am a witness to this craziness) It was common knowledge he had several lines of Coke on the Amps and between takes he would "utilize" these lines and if a roadie so much as touched his lines that roadie was fired! although Joe was just as bad/good? if not worse.) and internal dissension contributed to a commercial decline that accelerated through the late Seventies and early Eighties.irst emerged with, frequently drawing on outside songwriters, they managed to became even more popular the second time around.
Aerosmith was formed in 1970 by Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton and Steven Tyler, (and if you read the biography book on their history their was another member who carried their "stash" and eventually was jailed and thus was out of the Band before they hit succuss) Tyler who was then a drummer. The group was completed with drummer Joey Kramer and Brad Whitford; Tyler, with his trademark high shriek, became lead singer. For the next two years all five members shared a small apartment in Boston and played almost nightly throughout the area, occasionally venturing to New York City. Clive Davis saw the band perform at Max's Kansas City in New York and signed them to Columbia. A minor hit and future FM-radio staple from their debut, "Dream On," strengthened their regional following. {Minor hit? This song was their signature major hit and concert staple!! Needless to say I have followed Aerosmith extensively since even before their beginning, Steven stated he was GOING to be a RocknRoll star in his teens. Read their Biography Book and it literally leaves nothing out.} Meanwhile, Aerosmith began to tour widely. In 1976 "Dream On" recharted, rising to Number Six. And by the time of "Walk This Way" (Number 10, 1977), the band had become headliners. Its phenomenal success was short-lived, however. A series of sold-out tours and platinum albums hit its peak in 1976. By 1977 the group's constant touring and its members' heavy drug use (Perry and Tyler were nicknamed "the Toxic Twins" for their substance abuse) had begun to take their toll. After months of rest, Aerosmith recorded Draw the Line. Rock in a Hard Place, Aerosmith's first new recording in almost three years and the first without Perry, peaked at Number 32 in 1982. But in early 1984 the five original members met backstage at an Aerosmith concert and decided to re-form. Done With Mirrors, their first "comeback" LP, sold moderately. But he group's re-ascendance began in earnest when Aerosmith collaborated with Run-D.M.C. on the duo's hip-hop version of the 1975 Aerosmith warhorse "Walk This Way." (which was actually pretty good!) That fall, just as "Walk This Way" was peaking at Number Four on the pop chart, Permanent Vacation (Number 11, 1987) was released. The album wound up spawning three hit singles, while the songs' videos introduced Aerosmith to the MTV generation. Aerosmith further consolidated its success with the critically acclaimed, quadruple-platinum Pump (Number Five, 1989), which boasted three Top 10 hits. "Janie's Got a Gun" (Number Four, 1989), about a teenage girl getting revenge for incestuous molestation by her father, won 1990's Grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal. In 1991 the group signed a record deal with Sony worth a reported $30 million for four albums. Three years later, in summer 1994, Aerosmith landed a seven-figure deal from G.P. Putnam's Sons for their group autobiography. With the hit ballads "Living on the Edge" (Number 18, 1993), "Cryin" (Number 12, 1993) and "Crazy" (Number Seven, 1993) ubiquitous on MTV, Get a Grip hit Number One, followed by 1994's double-platinum Number Six greatest-hits package, Big Ones.
"Cryin'" was written by Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and Taylor Rhodes. It was released by Geffen Records in October 1993 as a single from their April release, Get a Grip. The video was a smash success on MTV, becoming one of the most requested videos in 1993, and earning the band several awards at the Video Music Awards.
"Get a Grip" is the 11th studio album by Aerosmith, released on April 20, 1993 by Geffen Records. Get a Grip was the band's last studio album to be released by Geffen before they returned to Columbia Records. "Get a Grip" featured guests including Don Henley, who sang backup on "Amazing", and Lenny Kravitz, who offered backup vocals and collaboration to "Line Up". As on Permanent Vacation and Pump, this album featured numerous song collaborators from outside the band including: Desmond Child, Jim Vallance, Mark Hudson, Richie Supa, Taylor Rhodes, Jack Blades, and Tommy Shaw.Get a Grip became Aerosmith's best-selling studio album worldwide, achieving sales of over 20 million copies, and is tied with Pump for their second best-selling album in the United States, selling over 7 million copies as of 1995. This also made it their third consecutive album with US sales of at least five million. Two songs from the album won Grammy Awards for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, in 1993 and 1994. The album was voted Album of the Year by Metal Edge readers in the agazine's 1993 Readers' Choice Awards, while "Livin' on the Edge" was voted Best Video. Regarding songs that reflect on the band's history with drug abuse such as "Get a Grip" and "Amazing", Steven Tyler declared: "We were saying you can point it back to some of those old beliefs about the crossroads and signing up with the devil, that you can look at the drugs as that: It can be fun in the beginning but then it comes time to pay your debt, and if you're not sharp enough to see that it's taking you down, then it really will get you." Immediately after "Amazing," is heard as if being tuned in on an old radio. Tyler says, "So from all of us at Aerosmith to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember: the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good night." The music then fades out.

Lyrics:

"Cryin'"

There was a time
When I was so broken hearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
'Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind
Now listen
All I want is someone I can't resist
I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed

I was cryin' when I met you