Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume 1 [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 14
leechers: 4
Added on September 22, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume 1 [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 1.1 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 Setup-English.exe4.11 MB
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin1.02 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin73.46 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin8.25 MB

Description

Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume 1

Release Date: September 22, 2015
Genres/Tags: Action, Beat 'em up (Brawler), Third-person, 3D
Developer: Redacted Game Studios
Publisher: Versus Evil
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: no reviews yet

Interface Language: English
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Intel HD3000, Nvidia GeForce GTX550 or equivalent
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 3 GB
Controller (Gamepad) IS REQUIRED

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

Embark on a journey of redemption, driven by bitter-sweet revenge! The action packed saga of Afro Samurai continues but this time follows the path of Kuma, one of Afro’s closest childhood friends. After witnessing the slaughter of all those he loved and facing near death himself, Kuma has risen from the ashes as a cybernetically enhanced killing machine, with one goal in mind, bloody revenge.

Game Features

• Interact with memorable characters, both familiar and new, as you relive the past in order to make sense of your future. Seek out those enemies who still hunger for the power of the headbands before they destroy you and all you hold sacred.
  • Improved slicing and game mechanics means Afro Samurai remains the undisputed leader in dynamic dismemberment.
  • An original story by “American Sniper” writer Jim DeFelice combined with an original soundtrack procured by RZA brings the world of Afro Samurai to life once again.

Repack Features

• Based on Afro.Samurai.2.Revenge.of.Kuma.Volume.One-CODEX ISO release: codex-afro.samurai.2.revenge.of.kuma.volume.one.iso (1,843,625,984 bytes)
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.7 GB to 1.1 GB)
  • Installation takes 2-3 minutes
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 3 GB
  • Repack by FitGirl

How to change screen settings

Run the game with the following parameter:

-show-screen-selector

Open properties of game icon on your desktop and add the above parameter to the target EXE file.

Controller doesn't work?

Try x360ce utility (you need x86/x32 version for this game).

http://www.x360ce.com/

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:14
leechers:4
Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume 1 [FitGirl Repack]

Screenshots

Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume 1 [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

Provide proof.
Not a virus but game is very sick..
MAybe thats your confusion??
never mind i try with my xbox controller to make game work and i played little and deleted the game , really big shit is that we don't have video setting to change resolution game look shit on my 4k tv delte it not even option to chose reslolution it was 720p really bad only audio option in the game
i have controller but x360ce not working help fitgirl not 32 bit not 64 bit ,, u have any solution to make x360ce work it works in my every game
x360ce does not support UNITY GAMES. YES THIS FUCKING GAME IS ON UNITY, WORST ENGINE EVER.
I tested the first one working at Namco. Wasn't a proud moment lol, but I'm curious if this is better or worse. Thanks Fitgirl, you're a genius regardless.
Tell us some inside stories :)
That's for size for the display but the game has no option menu keyboard layout. Did anyone manage to start this via keyboard the x360_x86 not working in the game
X360 doesn't work with games developed with Unity Engine, don't bother. An official Xbox 360 (or One) controller is required also the Dual Shock 4 should work too.

Thanks FitGirl.

Fitgirl what do i do? the 32 bit x360not working in this game. What did u do to make it work. the game is working but no keyboard controls and the x360 32bit not working in the game..
It's officially doesn't support not keyboard nor mouse, gamepads only - and not all of them. Reviews on Steam scream: DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING THIS.
That bad?
The game really looks bad. I just saw an independent review of the game on YouTube.
The 32bit x360 tried but not working i cant operate this game am using genius maxfire controller and i've been using also x360 for few games but its not working here cant detect
So this game means no keyboard controls the show screen selector is for display only. No option keyboards or audio whatsoever its missing the option menu..

Is their a update for the option menu for this game?
Just put -show-screen-selector as a parameter string in icon options.