Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One-CODEX

seeders: 164
leechers: 79
Added on September 22, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One-CODEX (Size: 1.72 GB)
 codex-afro.samurai.2.revenge.of.kuma.volume.one.iso1.72 GB
 codex.nfo5.56 KB
 Readme.txt367 bytes
 www.rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

C O D E XP R E S E N T SAfro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma Volume One (c) Versus EvilRelease Date: 09/2015 Protection: SteamDiscs: 1 Genre: ActionEmbark on a journey of redemption, driven by bitter-sweet revenge!The action packed saga of Afro Samurai continues but this timefollows the path of Kuma, one of Afros closest childhood friendsAfter witnessing the slaughter of all those he loved and facingnear death himself, Kuma has risen from the ashes as acybernetically enhanced killing machine, with one goal in mindbloody revengeFor more info go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/322160/ExtractBurn or mount the .isoRun setup.exe and installCopy crack from CODEX dir to installdirPlayNote: to reach the config screen, start the game with the followingarguments: AfroSamurai2.exe -show-screen-selectorGeneral Notes:Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game fromtrying to go onlineIf you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessaryto run this game with admin privileges insteadCODEX is currently looking fornothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS02/2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:164
leechers:79

All Comments

If you cannot go through startup screen with x64 machines, try to patch with the 3DM crack fix.
You can download here :
https://app.box.com/s/i1avmzpt5vyb29kiib2bvvnx3jq1kmrx

I advise you to check the file with your AV. But with me works 100% flawless.
My machine: Win10 x64 6Go RAM CoreI7
how to start game ?
This game is painful to play. Thanks for the upload though.