AfterburnandAftershock - syliva day(audio book)MP3 zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on May 21, 2014 by zeke23in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

AfterburnandAftershock - syliva day(audio book)MP3 zeke23 (Size: 206.4 MB)
 AfterburnandAftershockUnabridged.mp3206.4 MB

Description

Afterburn
Afterburn

Never mix business with pleasure. Never bring politics into the bedroom. In a way I did both when I took Jackson Rutledge as a lover. I can’t say I wasn’t warned.

The realization that Jax still affected me so strongly was a jagged pill to swallow. He’d only been part of my life for five short weeks two years ago. But now he was back. Walking into a deal I’d worked hard to close. And God, he was magnificent. His eyes were a brown so dark they were nearly black. Thickly lashed, they were relentless in their intensity. Had I really thought they were soft and warm? There was nothing soft about Jackson Rutledge. He was a hard and jaded man, cut from a ruthless cloth.

In that moment I understood how badly I wanted to unravel the mystery of Jax. Bad enough that I didn’t mind how much it was going to cost me…

Aftershock
Aftershock

The inner circle of glamour, sex, and privilege was Jax’s playground—but this time, I knew the rules of the game. In the cutthroat business world, one adage rules all: keep your enemies close and your ex-lovers closer…

When it came to playing games, my lover Jax was a master strategist. He pulled strings behind the closed doors of D.C.’s most powerful political players, and somehow still found time to nearly sideline my career. What he didn’t know was that when I didn’t like the rules, I threw them out and made my own. I wasn’t going to let Jax get away with it. I wasn’t going to let him get away at all.

I loved Jax enough that it was impossible to give up. Jax loved me enough that giving up was the only end he’d consider. He didn’t think I could swim with the sharks. It was entirely my pleasure to show him that I’d already dived in…

Sylvia June Day (born March 11, 1973) is a Japanese American writer of romance novels. She also writes under the pseudonyms S.J. Day and Livia Dare.

Day writes romance novels, speculative/paranormal fiction, historical fiction, and futuristic fiction (under the pseudonym Livia Dare). She has also published fiction under the pseudonym S. J. Day, and non-fiction.

She is the co-founder of Passionate Ink, a special interest chapter of Romance Writers of America (RWA),[1] and served on RWA's Board of Directors from 2009-13. She was the 22nd President of RWA.[2]

She presents workshops for writing groups and has been a speaker at events such as the RT Booklovers Convention, Romance Writers of America's National Convention, and Comic-Con.[citation needed]

In March 2013, Harlequin Enterprises and Hearst Corporation announced[3] the signing of Day to a seven-figure contract to write two novellas to launch "Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin," a new collaboration between the publisher and communications giant.

In June 2013, Penguin USA agreed on an eight-figure deal for two more "Crossfire" books, with Penguin UK acquiring UK and Commonwealth rights for an additional seven-figures.[4]

In January 2014, Macmillan's St. Martin's Press announced a two-book, eight-figure agreement with Day for a new "Blacklist" series.[5] Penguin UK acquired UK and Commonwealth rights to the series[6] for an additional seven-figures.[7]
Crossfire

Day's Crossfire series has 13 million English-language copies in print and international rights licensed in over 40 territories as of January 2014.[8]

Bared to You was #4 on the Amazon.com's list of top 10 best-selling books of 2012,[9] #5 on iTunes' Top Ten Books of the Year,[10] and #7 on Bookscan's Top 10 Print Book Sales of 2012 – Adult Fiction.[11]

The Crossfire series has been acquired by Lionsgate Television Group for television adaptation.[12]
Honors

Sylvia Day
Born March 11, 1973 (age 41)
Los Angeles, CA
Pen name S. J. Day, Livia Dare
Occupation writer
Nationality Japanese American
Period 2004 to present
Genres Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal, Erotic Romance, Historical, Speculative fiction, Contemporary, Urban fantasy
Notable work(s) Bared to You, Reflected in You
www.sylviaday.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
206.4 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
AfterburnandAftershock - syliva day(audio book)MP3 zeke23