Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors Expansion

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 11, 2012 by kishenkamal92in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors Expansion (Size: 593.97 MB)
 Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors Expansion.iso593.97 MB

Description

1. go into the Age Of Empires II folder mount & install and make sure you pick full/max install.

2. once done installing aoe2 its a must that you install the patch for it before installing aoe2 expansion.
thats located in the (Aoe2 patchs and cracks folder) named ageofempire2 patchs.rar
youll need to extract the file Age2upa.exe & run that file.

3. go into the Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors Expansion folder mount & install then again go into your
Aoe2 patchs and cracks folder & again open ageofempire2 patchs.rar & extract the file named Age2XPatch.exe & run that.

4. now that you have the game patched both aoe2 & aoe2 expansion. time for the cracks. go into Aoe2 patchs and cracks folder.
look for the Aoe2 crack.rar and extract crack.exe to where you installed your game @.

**please note that i havent tested the (crack.rar)** mostly ppl play the expansion on gameranger. if the crack doesnt
work on gameranger then google for age of empire2 2.0a crack its not to hard to find. (or try renaming the crack.exe too)
empires2.EXE and see if that works on gameranger.

5. go into Aoe2 patchs and cracks folder.
look for the file called age2_x1crack.rar and look for the folder called/named age2_x1 go in there and place the crack there.

6. now when playing online/offline for w/e game your trying to play aoe2 or aoe2 expansion. make sure you have the iso
mounted before launching the game. and check & see if the patchs are installed.
you can check this by clicking on the top banner at the main title screen on the top of that screen.
2.0a for aoe2 & 1.0c for aoe2 expansion.

7. in the Aoe2 patchs and cracks folder you'll notice that theres 2 extra zip files Language files.zip and
Aoe2 the conquerors expansion RANDOM MAPS.zip

for the Language files.zip thats used for english text for ppl who dont have the english ver of aoe2.
****its not needed for this game sence its in english.*** i included this zip just in case you have a non english ver of aoe2.
if needed unzip the 3 .dll files to where your game is istalled @.

for the Aoe2 the conquerors expansion RANDOM MAPS.zip is my collection of maps that i have dled from
in game online play & off the net. look for the folder called/named
Random & extract thos files there.

8. now for gameranger. gameranger is a game client/program that lets you play over 500+ games online.
you can play all thos games cracked/noncracked with this little gem.

*** please note that it is recomended to have the proper game patchs
& cracks vers. for your games to play with ppl online***
http://www.gameranger.com for more info. this is needed to play with pepole online.

Run the GameRanger Setup application.
Open the file GameRangerSetup.exe and click Install.

If a message appears asking if you are sure you want to run this file, click Run.

Create a new free account.
GameRanger will prompt you to create a new GameRanger account or use an existing one,
and you will need to enter your valid e-mail address.

Activate your account and log in.
Within minutes you should receive a confirmation e-mail to activate your GameRanger account.
If it's not in your inbox, try looking in your junk folder, and mark it as a trusted-sender, or "not spam."
Adding the sender to your address book is also a good idea.

Invite your friends.
Under the Community menu, there are various options to invite your friends to try GameRanger.
You can also search to see if they already have GameRanger accounts.

Host or Join a game.
To join an existing game, select a game room from the list and click Join Game.
If the game room has a green dot next to it, then it is already playing.
***Some games do not allow you to join if they have already started.***
Alternatively, you can create a new game by clicking Host Game.
GameRanger requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, windows7, or Mac OS X.

9. gamebooster ***optional** for more info on what gamebooster is for & does read the read me file in the gamebooster122.rar
this also works for windows7 users. i use this & it realy does help your pc run your games smoother faster & better.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
593.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors Expansion