Age of Empires II HD RELOADED

seeders: 429
leechers: 24
Added on April 5, 2013 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Age of Empires II HD RELOADED (Size: 1.35 GB)
 reloaded.nfo3.96 KB
 rld-aoe2hd.iso1.35 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.35 GB
seeders:429
leechers:24
Age of Empires II HD RELOADED

All Comments

whats the Problem with this guys? the game always crash.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:
thx
Thanks
Wont download...
1. Download and install PowerISO from Kickass
2. Mount the .iso file of Age of Empire HD(right click and open the file then mount with the same name)
2. Go into my computer, u can now see the CD driver carrying the AOE HD CD
3. Right click on it and open the CD folder then run the setup file, right click on it and Run as Admin.
4. After the completion of installation of the game, open the CD driver by right clicking on it and double click on Crack folder.
5. Now you can see 3 files, i.e. AOK HD(main crack for execution of game), a .dll file(something related to Microsoft or Steam) and one more configuration file
6. You don't have to bother about these file, just select all these 3 file and Ctrl+C(copy them).
7. Now go to C Drive > Program file > age of empires HD then in this folder location Ctrl+V(paste them).
8. Then Choose copy and replace and continue with whatever the popup says.
9. Restart the computer
10. Now go to C Drive > Program file > age of empires HD then double click on it
11. The game should executed as of my Guess but if it doesn't or show a popup window then don't lose hope read whatever its there, it could be a .dll file missing or it may not execute.
12. If it never execute, as of my first try then uninstall and again install the game
13. Make sure you always REBOOT ur computer after uninstalling and after installing any program
14. Never lose hope with unexpected error or popup window, always Google the error and you will be sorted.
15. Always put the .dll file that you download separately other than that comes with crack like we get it in the crack folder in C Drive > Windows > System32 and you will be sorted
16. And don't forget to enjoy
-------------------THATS IT-------- DONT PAY ME BACK,,PAY IT FORWARD,,,,HELP OTHER PEOPLE
all thanks to (anonymous • 15 March 2014, 03:54)
Holy shoot, I don't remember the installation having so many steps! xD But thanks!
do i have to download the forgotten separately or it is included
thx
i know its been a week that u asked this problem but u can google zlibwapi.dll then you will get dll files dot com go to that web site and download the zip file then unzip it and drop that .dll file into C Drive > Windows > System32
that will be sorted as of my guess
I may be late for you but it will help others to enjoy this epic game
it may be deleted by your antivirus program.