Age of Ice (2014) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 5
leechers: 7066
Added on January 21, 2015 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Age of Ice (2014) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.24 GB)
 Age.of.Ice.2014.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp41.24 GB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3924510/IMDB RATING: 2.0FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Adventure

FILE SIZE...........: 1.24 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1080

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 84 minsWhen sudden and massive earthquakes open the Arabian tectonic plate, the result is unstable weather and freezing temperatures that will be unsurvivable by nightfall. Attempting to reach safety, a vacationing American family in Egypt, the Jones', must battle the rapidly cooling temperatures that usher in a new Ice Age, covering the Sphinx, Pyramids, and Sahara Desert with mountains of snow.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 GB
seeders:5
leechers:7066
Age of Ice (2014) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

i know i am on a three day bender huffin paint AND paint thinner and could just be crazy, but outside of the quality being a/9 v/10, the movie is terrible... just terrible. ruined my high ya know what I'm sayin'? Hurt my soul.

from what it sounds like, and dont get me wrong there is a heavy loud "wobble" sound in my head what from all the huffin' and what not so maybe my hearing is off... BUT from what it sounds like this movie is terrible and more along the lines of what you would expect from a etrg release. I tunrt it up and damn it, yify... damn it. This is a sh*t movie. so bad i broke m own personal rule of not giving my opinion of movies because everyone is different and a/v is all that we need to know. BUT this ... this is awful. Yeah, I'm high as hell on the fumes and my gf's nylons and what not, but come on!
3D
Quality excellent shame its 3D will share for awhile b4 deleting...
worst movie ever
3D
No wonder why there's no seeders: Everyone that downloads it and watches the film immediately deletes it, and attempts to forget the horrible piece of cinema they just layed their eyes upon.

But I'm sure the A/V quality is great, it's YIFY