Al Bielek P Nichols - Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on November 1, 2013 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Al Bielek P Nichols - Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects (Size: 58.97 MB)
 002 Orion Technology.mp316.27 MB
 003 Orion Technology.mp316.1 MB
 004 Orion Technology.mp39.31 MB
 001 Orion Technology.mp316.77 MB
 Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects v2.pdf250.67 KB
 Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects v1.pdf155.93 KB
 Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects.txt104.86 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 orion.jpg19.39 KB
 orion.nfo2.75 KB

Description

Where do you want to start?

Let's start with the Phoenix Project.

It was a project that evolved out of the Philadelphia Project. it was a project that the Navy did in the 1930's and 1940's in an attempt to make ships invisible. They threw the switch one eventful day and the ship went into hyperspace. They had all sorts of problems with the people on the boat. It was a huge success as well as a huge failure - then they shelved it. Around 1947 it was decided to re-activate the project and it was moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories with Dr. John Von Neumann and his associates. Out of Phoenix I came Stealth technology, which I cannot talk about because of my job. It also produced all sorts of energetic little toys like the radiosonde.

What is a radiosonde?

Well, in all appearances it was a little white box that they attached to a balloon and sent up into the atmosphere. The government told people that it involved gathering weather data. It used a very unusual type of pulse modulation. In most cases they used a CW (continuous wave) oscillator and pulsed the signal. This turned out to be a very efficient conversion of electrical energy to etheric energy. I very recently started collecting radiosondes. I never saw a receiver. I found out that they were designed up at Brookhaven National Labs. I started to talk to people at Brookhaven and ran into a retired gentleman who used to work there. He told me that the design was originally done by Wilhelm Reich. That peaked my interest. The story goes that in about 1947 Wilhelm Reich handed the US Government a weather control device, a device that would do DOR-busting. Reich thought that if he could decrease the amount of DOR that storms would not be so violent. (DOR is the result of orgone energy coming into contact with an enclosed radioactive source. This produces a Deadly Orgone Energy - DOR - which threatens life. It is also produced in the atmosphere through other processes. The government sent the device up there into a storm and it did reduce the intensity of the storm. The government liked it, and they started another phase of the Phoenix project where they designed these "radiosondes" and started launching them in large numbers, maybe 200 to 500 per day. The radio in these things had a range of about 100 miles. If they used so many of them, one would think that receivers for them would be common-place. I used to be a collector of radio receivers. I have over 100 in my personal collection. I have never seen a radiosonde receiver. I have heard of them but I have never seen them.

What are the frequencies used?

The frequencies used are 403 MHz and 1680 MHz. They used two different frequencies.

specs: 2 hours, Mac computer voice

text file included

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.97 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1