Al Green- Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 28, 2014 by rtraxin Music
Torrent verified.

Al Green- Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) (Size: 2.6 GB)
 Al Green- Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V).iso2.57 GB
 Al Green - Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Al Green - Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Al Green - Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Al Green - Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

From a nice quad reel - this will play in any DVDA or DVD player. For best results burn using ImgBurn.

Review by Jason Ankeny (FIVE STARS allmusic.com)
Al Green reached his creative peak with the brilliant Call Me, the most inventive and assured album of his career. So silky and fluid as to sound almost effortless, Green's vocals revel in the lush strings and evocative horns of Willie Mitchell's superbly intimate production, barely rising above an angelic whisper for the gossamer "Have You Been Making Out O.K.." With barely perceptible changes in mood, Call Me covers remarkable ground, spanning from "Stand Up" -- a call to arms delivered with characteristic understatement -- to renditions of Hank Williams' "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" and Willie Nelson's "Funny How Time Slips Away," both of them exemplary fusions of country and soul. Equally compelling are the album's three Top Ten hits -- "You Ought to Be With Me," "Here I Am (Come and Take Me)," and the shimmering title cut. A classic.

Please seed and comments (or thumbs up) are always welcome.

imageimage

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Al Green- Call Me (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)

All Comments

Thanks for this gem, rtrax. I haven't fired it up yet, but it should go very nicely along side the Greatest Hits QR.