Alaa Alsadi - The Secret Codes.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 7, 2015 by shibazmalicin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alaa Alsadi - The Secret Codes.epub (Size: 1.38 MB)
 Alaa Alsadi - The Secret Codes.epub1.38 MB

Description

The Secret Codes: The Ultimate Formula of Mind Control , NLP , Body language, Covert Hypnosis and Persuasion secrets For Business USE Kindle Edition
by Alaa Alsadi (Author), Faisal Alsadi (Translator)

The Hidden secrets of Persuasion , NLP , Covert Hypnosis , Body Language and Mind Control now revealed in the most powerful formula ever invented , To get a YES for everything you want any time with any one , to develop your business , you social life and your Personality.
A comprehensive guide that contains hundreds of strategies and techniques that I have collected, tested, and developed to master the art of persuasion and control human minds!! I decided to make this guide as a practical guide explaining gradually (step by step) all the secret codes you will use, how to master and implement them. You will find hundreds of hidden techniques that we never heard about, the secret language of the subconscious and how to speak it as well as strategies ready for immediate use to get that (big YES) that you always have long dreamt of to get.
Yes, I want to buy from you!
Yes, I want to drink coffee with you!
Yes, I want to grant you a leave at the weekend!
Yes, I want to take you on a trip to Paris, …etc!

You're about to get your hands on the EXCLUSIVE PlayBook that explains the SECRET CODES for Mind Control in BRUTAL details. It's truly insane... and as well as it’s like that, this is the first time in history anything like this has ever been available.
And for good reason, the Secret Codes has been proven to be the most effective and the most powerful collection of hypnosis and mind control techniques to be invented.

You will start with me in building your own personality, the foundation of your success to enable and empower you to be a Master of Persuasion and to have the ability to implement the techniques and strategies you are going to learn

Here's Just A Taste Of What You'll Discover In This PlayBook

# How to become an ALPHA person and control other people instantly

# How to hypnotize someone like your husband, wife or children - this one technique alone will change your life!

# The hidden secrets of Handshakes and when to use them for better communication with others

# How to increase your own motivation using the latest Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques

# How to use the correct body language that communicates your leadership

# 10 Rules of Physical attractiveness

# A secret way to use mind control on hundreds — even thousands — of people at the same time without them having a clue what you're doing.

# A "can't miss" way to instantly gain the respect and admiration of every single person in your workplace — even if you haven't hypnotized anyone yet!

# What to do with your eyes to command respect from almost everyone you talk to.

# Nine words that let you instantly control ANY person you want. (These nine words are like magic. Use them on anyone to instantly get them eating out of the palm of your hands.)

# how to cover your command in day life conversations as well as your e-mails and advertisements like what media are doing on the world for decades.

# How to get into instant rapport with your prospects and how to use that rapport to gather massive intelligence in covert ways

# How to instantly squash objections and limiting buying beliefs, turning skeptics into buyers. And empower your clients to make positive buying decisions.

# The secret to closing calmly and consistently every single time without even the slightest bit of high pressure. (It’s elegant, it’s classy, and it’s ridiculously effective.)

for more info , check out the official website

www.secret-codes.com

Product Details

File Size: 1.38 MB
Print Length: 371 pages
Publication Date: July 17, 2015
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
Format: EPUB
ASIN: B011YIWPY0

Sharing Widget

Download torrent