Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 720P-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on October 30, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 720P-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 64.46 MB)
 Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 720P-{DPLII384kbs}.mp455.87 MB
 Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 320kbs-{DPLII384kbs}.mp38.59 MB
 Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 720P-{DPLII384kbs}.txt6.65 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"He Stopped Loving Her Today" LIVE 720p
Alan Jackson Live at The George Jones Funeral Tribute

Includes this (video) song recorded to 320kbs mp3

"He stopped loving her today
They placed a wreath upon his door
And soon they'll carry him away
He stopped loving her today.

[Spoken:]
Ya' know she came to see him one last time
Oh, we all wondered if she would
And it kept running through my mind
This time he's over her for good."

As most of my downloaders know - I have started placing my Encode name on my Music Videos, This one I did not as I don't feel I own this, This one belongs to George Jones as only Alan Jackson could be the one to give it to him.

For BC

Alan Jackson closes George Jones' funeral with 'He Stopped Loving Her Today' To end the star-studded tribute to the late, great country music singer George Jones, Alan Jackson performed Jones' 1980 hit "He Stopped Loving Her Today," which is widely considered one of the best (if not the best) country songs of all time. Jackson gave an emotional performance -- you could hear the tears in his voice at times, causing him to go out of tune a little bit, which really just made it all the better.

George Glenn Jones (September 12, 1931 – April 26, 2013) was an American musician, singer and songwriter who achieved international fame for his long list of hit records, including "White Lightning", as well as his distinctive voice and phrasing. For the last 20 years of his life, Jones was frequently referred to as the greatest living country singer. Country music scholar Bill C. Malone writes, "For the two or three minutes consumed by a song, Jones immerses himself so completely in its lyrics, and in the mood it conveys, that the listener can scarcely avoid becoming similarly involved."Many years of alcoholism caused his health to deteriorate severely and led to his missing many performances, earning him the nickname "No Show Jones." After his divorce from Wynette in 1975, Jones married his fourth wife, Nancy Sepulvado, in 1983 and became mostly sober. Jones died in 2013, aged 81, from hypoxic respiratory failure. He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery. During his career, Jones had more than 150 hits, both as a solo artist and in duets with other artists.

Alan Eugene Jackson (born October 17, 1958) is an American country music singer, known for blending traditional honky tonk and mainstream country sounds and penning many of his own hits.
"He Stopped Loving Her Today" is a song recorded by American country music artist George Jones that has been named in several surveys as the greatest country song of all time. It was released in April 1980 as the lead single from the album I Am What I Am. The song was Jones's first No. 1 single in six years. The melancholy song was written by Bobby Braddock and Curly Putman. The week after Jones' death the song re-entered the Hot Country Songs chart at No. 21. As of November 13, 2013, the single has sold 521,000 copies in the United States. Since 2008 it has been preserved by the Library of Congress into the National Recording Registry.
Alan Jackson sang the song during George Jones' funeral service on May 2, 2013 and also at George Jones Birthday Bash at The Grand Ole Opry.
George Strait and Alan Jackson sang the song as a tribute during the 2013 CMA Awards on November 6, 2013.
"He Stopped Loving Her Today" - The singer tells the story of a friend who has never given up on his love. He keeps old letters and photos from back in the day, and hangs on to hope that she would "come back again." The song reaches its peak in the chorus, revealing that he indeed stopped loving her – when he passed away. She attends his funeral.
--According to producer Billy Sherrill and Jones himself, the singer did not like the song when he first heard it. In Bob Allen's biography George Jones: The Life and Times of a Honky Tonk Legend, Sherrill states "he thought it was too long, too sad, too depressing and that nobody would ever play it...He hated the melody and wouldn't learn it." Sherrill also claims that Jones frustrated him by continually singing the song to the melody of the Kris Kristofferson hit "Help Me Make It Through the Night". In the 1989 video documentary Same Ole Me, Sherrill recalls a heated exchange during one recording session: "I said 'That's not the melody!' and he said 'Yeah, but it's a better melody.' I said 'It might be - Kristofferson would think so too, it's his melody!'" In the same documentary, Sherrill claims that Jones was in such bad physical shape during this period that "the recitation was recorded 18 months after the first verse was" and added that the last words Jones said about "He Stopped Loving Her Today" was "Nobody'll buy that morbid son of a bitch".

LYRICS

"He Stopped Loving Her Today"

He said I'll love you 'til I die
She told him you'll forget in time
As the years went slowly by
She still preyed upon his mind.

He kept her picture on his wall
Went half crazy now and then
He still loved her through it all
Hoping she'd come back again.

He kept some letters by his bed
Dated 1962
He had underlined in red
Every single I love you.

I went to see him just today
Oh, but I didn't see no tears
All dressed up to go away
First time I'd seen him smile in years.

He stopped loving her today
He stopped loving her today.

[Spoken:]
Ya' know she came to see him one last time
Oh, we all wondered if she would
And it kept running through my mind
This time he's over her for good.

[Sang:]
He stopped loving her today
He stopped loving her today...

Video: 720p
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 1888kbps
Total Bitrate: 2080kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Bit Rate: 192kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 44 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.46 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Alan Jackson-He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones Funeral Tribute Live 720P-{DPLII384kbs}