Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4825.Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 6, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4825.Update-SKIDROW (Size: 318.86 MB)
 Launcher.exe252 KB
 skidrow.ini228 bytes
 steamclient.dll348.5 KB
 steam_api.dll116 KB
 Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4825.Update.exe318.14 MB
 read me.txt3.7 KB
 ChangeLog.txt1.59 KB
 skidrow.nfo11.85 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsAlan Wake v1.03.16.4825 Update06-03-2012........Release Date <-> Protection...............SteamAction/Adventure.....Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4835.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESYou don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting theof your choice.Setup is only english, but game has the following languages supported:English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Japanese,Polish, Traditional Chinese and Latin American Spanish.NOTE: Latin American Spanish is not selectable from our launcher.exe.Use the windows startmenu link for that ;)GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
318.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Alan.Wake.v1.03.16.4825.Update-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

thx bro!
As is ALWAYS the case from SKIDROW, this cracks and plays flawlessly.
Works great for me, thank you.
Thanks for share..
Work perfectly here..
worked, game is still low on fps.. lol at the people talking, lip movements fail lol
Reports a virus in the steam.dll from windows anti virus