Alanis Morissette - Crazy (James Michael Mix)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Alanis Morissette - Crazy (James Michael Mix) (Size: 5.75 MB)
 GOOD__066-alanis_morissette_-_crazy_(james_michael_mix).mp35.75 MB

Description

Ah, another one that had tried to hide from me below GiB's of crap.

And yet I was able to find it again ;-)

If only SuX would be so successful in finding all those "unfound" Artist!

http://www.p2pnet.net/story/15761

--

Note for the artist(s)/copyrightholder(s):

I consider my actions "advertising" for your work not "breaking the law". However I will respect your rights and if you object to this unlicensed distribution by me just leave a comment under this torrent on TPB which work you hold the distribution rights to and want me to cease and desist from continuing distributing.

If you/your claims look genuine to me, I will recreate the torrent without the particular files in it if applicable.

("Stole" that disclaimer from someone else)

No need to sue me for $750 (Hm, maybe I should only upload english torrents instead of german ones, that seems to be cheaper then dealing with Clemens like I had to before) Or would you parasitic labels and your lawyer ghouls rather demand $150000 for oviously very willfull infringement

Fucking greedy Record labels cashing in big time from those settlements and the actual creative guys the lyricists, composers and performers don't get a single cent from those "settlements"

:-(

"At what point do we just abandon any pretense of making peace with these gangsters? When will it be time to declare war on them, to engage in file-sharing not because we love music, but because we hate the record companies?" --- Cory Doctorow ( http://www.boingboing.net/2007/02/13/riaa-to-isps-send-ou.html )

[Nothing in this comment should be constructed as offical Statement from TPB. I'm just a noobish MOD, and not even from Sweden]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.75 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0