Albert Farrington ItsALongWayToTipperary1915.mp3

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 20, 2011 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Albert Farrington ItsALongWayToTipperary1915.mp3 (Size: 2.38 MB)
 AlbertFarrington-ItsALongWayToTipperary1915.mp32.38 MB

Description

NEW: Send Torrents to your public futz.me page from Anywhere...and have them download in uTorrent (pc/mac) or any linux torrent software that uses RSSDler to pull RSS feeds (like I use rTorrent with rssdler).

To do it:

1.) Get a futz.me account. Say your account name is : "XXX"

a.) Your new futz.me public page is: futz.me/xxx
b.) To send text to that page type: futz.me/xxx/p blablabla
c.) Your new futz.me public page rss is: futz.me/xxx/rss

2.) Ok, now you have your futz.me account. Open up uTorrent, and go do "Add RSS Feed" on the left. Paste in futz.me/xxx/rss. Check to "automatically download all items in feed".

...That's it!

Now to USE it:

1.) Find a torrent page you like. And put your futz.me public page in front of it.
Like this: futz.me/xxx/p http://thepiratebay.org/blablala

2.) That's it! Your utorrent will start downloading it.

This works for PB, Demonoid, KickAss, andfor now.

For use with legal torrents only of course.

NOTE ON THE SONG ITSELF:

Another far out blast from the past, this is one of the biggest hit songs from the WW1 era. Nothing has really changed much, in the human heart since then. But the word ΓΓé¼┼ôgayΓΓé¼┬¥ has changed somewhat! Great song, great playing, marvelous singing, and how did they get such a good recording back then? ProTools has nothing on a nice old reel to reel, and a band that can actually play.

This file was taken from: http://www.publicdomain2ten.com/2009/09/albert-farrington-its-a-long-way-to-tipperary-mp3/

As far as I know it is 100% legal and public domain to post this. If not, please let me know and I will remove it immediately.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.38 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Albert Farrington ItsALongWayToTipperary1915.mp3