Alcohol 120% 2.0.2.5830 Final Retail

seeders: 799
leechers: 23
Added on November 17, 2013 by VUKIOin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Alcohol 120% 2.0.2.5830 Final Retail (Size: 16.18 MB)
 Alcohol120_retail_2.0.2.5830.exe9.55 MB
 MSIMG32.dll2.5 KB
 Alcohol.120.v2.0.2.5830.exe6.63 MB
 settings.reg370 bytes
 установка (UKR).cmd34 bytes
 установка (ENU).cmd34 bytes
 установка (RUS).cmd34 bytes

Description

Program Title : Alcohol 120%
Program Version : 2.0.2.5830 Final Retail
Latest version : 2.0.2.5830 Final Retail
Official site : Alcohol Soft
Language: Multi / Russian
Treatment: The present (ADMIN @ CRACK) | is not required

System requirements :
Windows 7 /8 XP

Description ::
Alcohol 120 % - emulator CD / DVD- ROM drive. The program creates on your hard drive the PC user image data, audio or video information, and then provides access to these data to other programs as if the desired disk is in the drive. Alcohol 120 % supports many formats of CD / DVD, has the opportunity to work with 31 to simultaneously provide a disproportionately large ( compared to CD) data transfer rate between the application and read the disc . Alcohol 120 % can work with most file-known images, emulates the 200x speed CD-ROM, a search for images , another positive feature - program can copy-protected discs, to circumvent the protection of SafeDisc, StarForce ( partially ), Securom and LaserLock.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.18 MB
seeders:799
leechers:23
Alcohol 120% 2.0.2.5830 Final Retail

All Comments

Bad..
Thanks
Works Awesomely!!!
Thanks VUKIO!!!!
i've been torrenting for a long time and i had trouble with this one. no instructions in the description or the downloaded files. install was in russian and i couldn't find an option to change that. it installed okay, but won't load up, i got quite a few error boxes but they were also in russian, so i can't figure out what went wrong. seems a good file, but would recommend only to super advanced torrenters or people who understand russian. not downvoting because there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the torrent other than the lack of instructions and fact that it defaults to russian but says it's multi-language. thanks for the upload anyway.
Its great
cool