ALDLdroid v0.79 {KatCore}.apk

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2016 by KatCorein Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

ALDLdroid v0.79 {KatCore}.apk (Size: 6.12 MB)
 ALDLdroid v0.79 {KatCore}.apk6.12 MB

Description

ALDLdroid is definitely an application for OBD1 GM (ALDL) ECMs. It's presently suitable for both 160 baud and 8192 baud methods.

It works with TunerPro files (ADX), just make certain you will find the ADX file matching your ECM code mask before buying the application. You must also make certain your ADX file isn't encoded because the application cannot read individuals. You'll have to copy your ADX file towards the ADX directory from the ALDLdroid folder around the Sdcard once you have began the application the very first time and also the folders structure continues to be produced. Verify that the Android device has exterior storage capacity (probably Sdcard).

There's additionally a tuning section that utilizes TunerPro files too (XDF) to permit editing BIN files. Real-time tuning is presently supported. I acquired hardly any feedback onto it tho so there can be a couple of issues every now and then. Otherwise it will props up Moates Ostrich and also the Moates AutoProm hardware. Nick programming can also be possible while using Moates BURN1/BURN2 hardware.

Presently, link with the ECM can be created with Bluetooth or USB (FTDI). Make certain that the Android device support one of these simple two connection techniques. USB host mode is just on Android 3. and never all products support it. Observe that getting usb port spot in your Android device does not instantly means it support USB host mode.

By double tapping on any page from the dashboard, one enters the dashboard edit mode. That mode allow full personalization (add/edit/delete) from the dashboard indicators. It is simple to drag indicators where you would like them. You may also add indicators within the format you would like: gauge, fundamental readout, bar graph or histogram. Alarm could be set when your specified value continues to be joined to trigger a security, either the indicator can change red and/or even the Android application can vibrate.

No refund can be created following the fifteen minutes permitted by Google Play. It might most likely be smart to seek advice from online towns which use exactly the same ECM while you when they had success with this particular application before buying.

If you are encountering any risk using the application, don't panic, just message me and i'll try my favorite to assist. Don't leave a poor review before you offered me a opportunity to help :) Observe that I would not need your exact setup (Vehicle ECM, Android device, etc) so please provide just as much information as you possibly can.

I am not accountable for any damage that may be brought on by this application for your vehicle or other things (although I truly aren't seeing how anything bad might happen). Buy and employ at the own risks. Drive safe!

Please Visit My Website

www.KatCore.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.12 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0