Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson {PDF, EPUB, MOBI} [MU]

seeders: 55
leechers: 8
Added on February 20, 2013 by MaxUploadin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson {PDF, EPUB, MOBI} [MU] (Size: 4.69 MB)
 Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson.epub1.45 MB
 Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson.mobi656.76 KB
 Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson.pdf2.6 MB

Description

Contains Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson (February 18, 2013) in PDF, EPUB and MOBI format.

For ebook devices use an ebook converter like:
Hamster Ebook Converter- http://www.hamstersoft.com/free-ebook-converter
Calibre- http://calibre-ebook.com/download

DON'T LOOK, ALEX CROSS
Top plastic surgeon Elijah Creem is renowned for his skills in the operating room, and for his wild, no-expense-spared "industry parties," bringing in underage exotic dancers and models for nights of drugs, champagne, and uninhibited sex. That is, until Detective Alex Cross busts one of Creem's lavish soirees and ruins his fun. Now Creem is willing to do anything to avoid going to jail.

DON'T THINK, ALEX CROSS
But Alex doesn't have time to dwell on that case. A beautiful woman has been found murdered in her car, a lock of her hair viciously ripped off. Then a second woman is found hanging from a sixth-floor window with a brutal scar slashed across her stomach. When a third mutilated body is discovered, rumors of three serial killers on the loose send Washington D.C. into an all-out frenzy.

JUST RUN
Alex is under so much pressure to solve these three grim cases that he hasn't noticed that someone else investigating him-someone so obsessed and so twisted that they'll do anything-ANYTHING- to get the vengeance they require.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.69 MB
seeders:55
leechers:8
Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson {PDF, EPUB, MOBI} [MU]

All Comments

great thanks
great download
Thank you so much!!
good download thanks
THANX
Thanks very much
You used the mobi format?
Kindles can read PDFs as well they just don't appear under the books section I suggest you make an account so i can give you the link o email you one that works on your kindle I will test it of course before i send it to yu.