Alex Grayson - The Jaded Series [Book 1-3]

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on January 17, 2016 by VLR87in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alex Grayson - The Jaded Series [Book 1-3] (Size: 2.73 MB)
 Cover.jpg612.7 KB
 Reclaim Me - Alex Grayson.epub449.2 KB
 metadata.opf2.99 KB
 Shatter Me - Alex Grayson.epub314.29 KB
 Cover.jpg38.16 KB
 metadata.opf2.34 KB
 Unveil Me - Alex Grayson.epub693.33 KB
 Cover.jpg683.05 KB
 metadata.opf3.21 KB

Description

Shatter Me #1
I'm running, as fast and as far as I can. My past is trying to shatter me, but I am determined not to let it. I've come this far, I won't let it break me now. I had to stop in a small town to get enough money to run again, but I found myself wanting to stay. The reason? Jaxon Walker. He doesn't make me so afraid. He comforts me. But how much comfort will it take before my walls shatter? And what happens when my past finds me? Will it destroy me finally or could Jax possibly save me? My name is Bailey Winsor and this is my story.

Reclaim Me #2
Enduring the ultimate betrayal on her eighteenth birthday by the one person she loves most in the world, Mia Walker is no longer the innocent, sweet, young woman she used to be. She is now cold and hard, letting no one get close to her heart, except family. Mackai (Mac) Weston sees the changes in Mia on a daily basis. He knows he is the reason Mia is now the way she is. Never given the chance to explain what really happened that night so long ago, Mac is determined to make Mia finally listen and reclaim what was always his. When the truth finally comes out, danger shows its ugly face. There are people in Jaded Hollow that do not want Mac and Mia together. They are willing to do what ever it takes to keep them apart. Will Mac be strong enough to overcome temptation, even when the odds are against him? Will Mia forgive Mac when she realizes things weren’t what they seemed ten years ago?

Unveil Me #3
Andrew Donovan is the outrageous goofy guy that everyone loves. In any setting he’s in, he takes front stage and makes everyone laugh; from his ridiculously funny t-shirts, to his naughty jokes, to his shameless flirting with anything that walks, both men and women. But what you see on the outside can sometimes be deceiving. Andrew has a secret. A secret that’s slowly withering away the fun loving guy that everyone knows. A secret that even his closest friends know nothing about. When he first sees Jase in a picture, he knows instantly that he’s found the one person who will be his forever. He’s just impatiently biding his time for him to get to Jaded Hollow. Andrew is torn. On one hand, he’s finally found the other half of his soul, while on the other hand, he’s slowly dying inside. Tragedy is on the horizon and there’s nothing he can do to stop it. Jase Matthews comes to Jaded Hollow a dead man walking. He knows it’s only a matter of time before they find him. There is no way they’ll let him live. At his first sight of Andrew, he’s instantly drawn to him, but he refuses the connection, knowing his days are numbered. However, it’s not long before he realizes the pull Andrew has on him is something he can’t fight. Can Andrew find the courage to reveal to his loved ones the secret he’s kept for years? Will Jase be the man to help him overcome the grief he feels inside? And what happens when Jase’s past catches up to him and threatens to take away the man Andrew’s waited forever to meet?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.73 MB
seeders:9
leechers:3