Alex Jones Show 2010-04-12 Mon VIDCF hr3-4 shaffer TUCKER wmv

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on April 12, 2010 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Alex Jones Show 2010-04-12 Mon VIDCF hr3-4 shaffer TUCKER wmv (Size: 324.02 MB)
 20100412_Mon_Alex_VID-CF1_(hr3-Lt-Col_Anthony_Shaffer)_tnf.wmv176.08 MB
 20100412_Mon_Alex_VID-CF2_(hr4-Jim_Tucker)_tnf.wmv147.95 MB

Description

Alex Jones Show (Monday 2010-04-12)

Alex talks with Lieutenant-Colonel Anthony Shaffer who is known for his revelations about the Special Operations Command program Able Danger. Shaffer has pointed out that the WikiLeaks video of the massacre of journalists in Baghdad reveals at least two clear violations of the rules of engagement. Shaffer is a Bronze Star recipient who is a CIA trained senior intelligence operations officer and Army Reserve lieutenant colonel with more than 25 years of experience in the intelligence community. Alex also talks with journalist and Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker of the American Free Press about the location of this year's Bilderberg meeting.

====================================================================

Please do your part to support our largest voice (Alex Jones) in the fight against the New World Order.

Buy the books, videos, prison planet membership and/or donate to any money bombs that support the operation.

infowarscom

Please help do your part to seed/share and get and keep the info out there. I recommend an IP anonymizing service and seedbox service that will help keep the info alive without bogging down your system.

================================================================

A NOTE on extra-torrent (remove the dash):

With iso-hunt on 4/4/2010 being limited to US users and the up in the air staus of the-pirate-bay.

Will it be sold and/or staying up? I am going to start posting all of my uploads here.

If the kind folks of this community let the truth be told.

If you're looking for past shows I have of Alex Jones or The Infowarrior with Jason Bermas you can find them at the 2 mentioned sites. Brought to you by truthnewsfan.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
324.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Alex Jones Show 2010-04-12 Mon VIDCF hr3-4 shaffer TUCKER wmv