Alexander Shin - Maqui of Saigon (A Legendary Spirit from Vietnam).epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on July 20, 2016 by ss99in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Alexander Shin - Maqui of Saigon (A Legendary Spirit from Vietnam).epub (Size: 1.47 MB)
 Alexander Shin - Maqui of Saigon (A Legendary Spirit from Vietnam).epub1.47 MB

Description

Twelve years have passed since the Vietnam War ended. But the remainders of the war still prevail. I determined not to return to England until I had tracked down the Legend of Chuyen ma, but the truth I found was far worse than I ever imagined it to be—and now it’s too late.
Most only know of the war that took place in Vietnam. In truth, the most occult story hidden from the world is yet to be revealed.
During the Vietnam War in the 1960s, a spirit appeared in the crowded streets of Saigon—a demonic figure not of this earth who caused mass chaos in Vietnam’s capital.
A recent college graduate, and rookie journalist, is forced to accept the assignment nobody dares to tackle. The Legend of Chuyen ma, a mythical tale of a spirit that haunts Vietnam, was buried years ago. The local Vietnamese vowed never to uncover what was hidden, but Tom is on a mission to track down the spirit for the Alcott Journal, but he manages to also encounter Vietnam’s post-war culture, his past life, spirits from another realm and his ultimate destiny. The spirit he finds is far more disturbing than his darkest imagination could have summoned. Inevitably, Tom will have to test his true self to complete this mission. That is, if he can survive…

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.47 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Alexander Shin - Maqui of Saigon (A Legendary Spirit from Vietnam).epub