Algebra and Trigonometry, 3E (Young) [PDF]~StormRG~

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2014 by Firestorm.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Algebra and Trigonometry, 3E (Young) [PDF]~StormRG~ (Size: 29.49 MB)
 Algebra and Trigonometry, 3rd Edition, Cynthia Young.pdf29.33 MB
 Cover.jpg160.98 KB
 metadata.opf2.52 KB

Description

Algebra and Trigonometry, Third Edition
Author: Cynthia Young
Published: 2013
Publisher: Wiley
ISBN: 9780470648032
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

You need to register with WileyPlus (link in book) to access any online content

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

The new 3rd edition of Cynthia Young's Algebra & Trigonometry continues to bridge the gap between in-class work and homework by helping readers overcome common learning barriers and build confidence in their ability to do mathematics. The text features truly unique, strong pedagogy and is written in a clear, single voice that speaks directly to students and mirrors how instructors communicate in lectures. In this revision, Young enables readers to become independent, successful learners by including hundreds of additional exercises, more opportunities to use technology, and a new themed modeling project that empowers them to apply what they have learned in the classroom to the world outside the classroom. The seamlessly integrated digital and print resources to accompany Algebra & Trigonometry 3e offer additional tools to help users experience success.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.49 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
Algebra and Trigonometry, 3E (Young) [PDF]~StormRG~

All Comments

thx
Okay, well I check every single page of my PDF's and if anything has an Adobe 110 error, I trash the torrent. If you should ever come across a 110 font error in Adobe Reader, it's a fault with the program. All you have to do is read it in Foxit because that actually works.
Okay, but don't scare me like that! :D
I seriously do check every page...but I didn't write the book. Good call on picking it up and letting people know :)
Good U/L, great looking book
thnx
Thanks !!!!