Algebra and Trigonometry with Analytic Geometry, 12th Edition [Swokowski & Cole 2010].pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on July 6, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Algebra and Trigonometry with Analytic Geometry, 12th Edition [Swokowski & Cole 2010].pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 18.31 MB)
 Algebra and Trigonometry with Analytic Geometry, 12th Edition [Swokowski & Cole 2010]...18.31 MB

Description

Algebra and Trigonometry with Analytic Geometry, 12th Edition

Authors: Earl Swokowski, Jeffery A. Cole

Book Description:
Clear explanations, an uncluttered and appealing layout, and examples and exercises featuring a variety of real-life applications have made this text popular among students year after year. This latest edition of Swokowski and Cole's ALGEBRA AND TRIGONOMETRY WITH ANALYTIC GEOMETRY retains these features. The problems have been consistently praised for being at just the right level for precalculus students. The book also provides calculator examples, including specific keystrokes that show you how to use various graphing calculators to solve problems more quickly. Perhaps most important-this book effectively prepares you for further courses in mathematics.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.31 MB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Algebra and Trigonometry with Analytic Geometry, 12th Edition [Swokowski & Cole 2010].pdf {Charm-Quark}