Algebra I Essentials for Dummies (ISBN - 0470618345).pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 8, 2016 by alotofthingsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Algebra I Essentials for Dummies (ISBN - 0470618345).pdf (Size: 7.5 MB)
 Algebra I Essentials for Dummies (ISBN - 0470618345).pdf7.5 MB

Description

If you appreciate this torrent, please give it a thumbs up!
Thank you to all those helping to seed previous uploads (the true heroes of Kickass Torrents!)
Thank you in advance for all those who will help seed this one as well.

With its use of multiple variables, functions, and formulas algebra can be confusing and overwhelming to learn and easy to forget. Perfect for students who need to review or reference critical concepts, "Algebra I Essentials For Dummies" provides content focused on key topics only, with discrete explanations of critical concepts taught in a typical Algebra I course, from functions and FOILs to quadratic and linear equations. This guide is also a perfect reference for parents who need to review critical algebra concepts as they help students with homework assignments, as well as for adult learners headed back into the classroom who just need a refresher of the core concepts.

"The Essentials For Dummies" Series Dummies is proud to present our new series, "The Essentials For Dummies." Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing to study new material, or who just need a refresher can have a concise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entire course by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. From algebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authors focus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.

From the Back Cover
Just the critical concepts you need for cramming, homework help, and reference

Whether you're cramming, you're studying new material, or you just need a refresher, this compact guide gives you a concise, easy-to-follow review of the most important concepts covered in a typical Algebra I course. Free of review and ramp-up materials, it lets you skip right to the parts where you need the most help. It's that easy!

Set the scene -- get the lowdown on everything you'll encounter in algebra, from words andsymbols to decimals and fractions
Plant your roots (and exponents) -- find out how powers and roots factor into algebra problems
Play by the rules -- follow alongside easy-to-grasp explanations to solve linear, quadratic, and cubic equations
Get a grip on graphing -- learn how to graph a line, incorporate intercepts, and compute slopes
Tell a story -- discover how to use algebra to solve everyday problems, from making sense of financial investments to calculating distance formulas

Open the book and find:
Quick, focused lessons on key topics
The basic rules of algebra
How to change decimals tofractions (and vice versa)
Guidance on getting numbers and variables to cooperate
Tips for facing the factoring method
When to use FOIL
How to work with inequalities
Sample equations for you to test your skills
Warning signs of algebraic pitfalls

Learn to:
Exactly what you need to know to ace Algebra I
The "must-know" formulas and equations
Concise coverage of key topics

Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (May 17, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0470618345
ISBN-13: 978-0470618349

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.5 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Algebra I Essentials for Dummies (ISBN - 0470618345).pdf