Alice Deejay - Hitz Collection {CLMedia}

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on February 14, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Alice Deejay - Hitz Collection {CLMedia} (Size: 71.98 MB)
 Alice Deejay - Alice Deejay.mp35.46 MB
 Alice Deejay - Back In My Life.mp34.78 MB
 Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone.mp34.93 MB
 Alice Deejay - Celebrate Our Love.mp34.71 MB
 Alice Deejay - Elements of life.mp34.9 MB
 Alice Deejay - Everything begins with an E.mp35.92 MB
 Alice Deejay - Fairy Tales.mp35.85 MB
 Alice Deejay - Got to get away.mp35.05 MB
 Alice Deejay - I Can See (See It in Your Eyes).mp35.13 MB
 Alice Deejay - No more lies.mp34.94 MB
 Alice Deejay - The lonely one.mp34.55 MB
 Alice Deejay - Waiting for your love.mp35.13 MB
 Alice Deejay - Who Needs Guitars Anyway¿.mp35.88 MB
 Alice Deejay - Will I Ever.mp34.76 MB

Description

The group consists of record producers Pronti (born Sebastiaan Molijn), Kalmani (born Eelke Kalberg) and DJ Jurgen, with lead singer Judith Anna Pronk and background dancers Mila Levesque & Angelique Versnel.

After the successful years of Alice Deejay, Judith, Mila and Angelique called it quits. Now, Pronk works as a freelance hair and make-up artist around the world and is represented by Touche Models in Amsterdam.

Mila Levesque has graduated from the famous Lucia Marthas dance academy and, after Alice Deejay, is still very active in the world of dance. Mila has released a single "Lift Me Up" for a lolly-pop commercial.

Angelique Versnel (Angel) began her education as a dancer at the school of Performing Arts in Los Angeles, USA . After completing 4 years at dance academy and high school study at Alvin Aley in New York she became a part of Alice Deejay. In 2004 Angelique started her own company (AV Performing Productions) and gives training lessons as well as creating complete choreographies for artists, bands and commercial shows.

Commercial success

Alice DeeJay launched their career in July 1999 with the single, "Better Off Alone", an accessible and upbeat Eurotrance tune. In the UK, the song went platinum and reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart. The group also achieved success with the follow-up single "Back In My Life" in November of the same year.

The group's first and, to date, only album is Who Needs Guitars Anyway?, which was released on April 11, 2000. The album contains upbeat, popular trance tracks, and entered the Top Ten of the UK Albums Chart.

Alice DeeJay made the UK Top 20 with three more tracks: "Will I Ever", "The Lonely One" and "Celebrate Our Love", although each single's chart position was lower than its predecessors.

Alice DeeJay won the Award for their hit single, "Better Off Alone", in the category Best Chart Act, defeating other nominees such as All Saints, Jennifer Lopez, Eiffel 65 and the Vengaboys.

Alice Deejay also performed a version of the Mel C (of the Spice Girls) song "I Turn To You" live.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
71.98 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Alice Deejay - Hitz Collection {CLMedia}