Alice in Deadland (1-8) ~ Mainak Dhar [BluA].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Alice in Deadland (1-8) ~ Mainak Dhar [BluA].epub (Size: 1.17 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 07 The Crocodile's Jaws - Mainak Dhar.epub136.55 KB
 06 Phantoms of the North - Mainak Dhar.epub137.83 KB
 04 Hunting The Snark - Mainak Dhar.epub152.88 KB
 05 Deadland - Mainak Dhar.epub154.33 KB
 08 I, Neil - Mainak Dhar.epub163.37 KB
 01-03 Alice in Deadland Trilogy - Mainak Dhar.epub450.24 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image image image
image image image image

Alice In Dreamland
Civilization as we know it ended more than fifteen years ago, leaving as it's legacy barren wastelands called the Deadland and a new terror for the humans who survived- hordes of undead Biters. Fifteen year-old Alice has spent her entire life in the Deadland, her education consisting of how best to use guns and knives in the ongoing war for survival against the Biters. One day, Alice spots a Biter disappearing into a hole in the ground and follows it, in search of fabled underground Biter bases. What Alice discovers there propels her into an action-packed adventure that changes her life and that of all humans in the Deadland forever. An adventure where she learns the terrible conspiracy behind the ruin of humanity, the truth behind the origin of the Biters, and the prophecy the mysterious Biter Queen believes Alice is destined to fulfill. A prophecy based on the charred remains of the last book in the Deadland- a book called Alice in Wonderland.

Through The Killing Glass
More than two years have passed since Alice followed a Biter with bunny ears down a hole, triggering events that forever changed her life and that of everyone in the Deadland. The Red Guards have been fought to a standstill; Alice has restored some measure of peace between humans and Biters; and under Alice, humans have laid the foundations of the first large, organized community since The Rising- a city called Wonderland.

That peace is shattered in a series of vicious Biter attacks and Alice finds herself shunned by the very people she helped liberate. Now she must re-enter the Deadland to unravel this new conspiracy that threatens Wonderland. Doing so will mean coming face to face with her most deadly adversary ever- the Red Queen..

Off With Their Heads
A few months before Alice was born and fifteen years before the dramatic events depicted in Alice in Deadland, there was The Rising. A few days that destroyed human civilization as we know it, reducing much of the world to a radioactive wasteland teeming with hordes of undead Biters and controlled by a shadowy Central Committee.

Off With Their Heads brings to life the final harrowing days of The Rising through four shorts, each depicting events through the eyes of one pivotal character in the Alice in Deadland series. See how Dr. Protima became the Queen of the Biters; feel the pain of a young man's sacrifice as he becomes the bunny-eared Biter whom Alice later follows down a hole; follow the rise of Chen from a conflicted young Chinese Army officer to a General in the Red Guards; and finally share in the dramatic escape of Alice's parents from a city overrun by Biters.

Hunting the Snark
It has now been close to two years since Alice followed a bunny eared Biter down a hole, triggering off events that changed her life and that of everyone in the Deadland.

The Central Committee has been overthrown in Shanghai and the people of the Mainland freed from its tyranny. Red Guards no longer threaten Alice and the people of Wonderland and humans and Biters are beginning to learn to live with each other.

That short-lived sense of security is shattered when Shanghai is obliterated in a savage and sudden attack. When that same new danger threatens Wonderland, Alice must embark on a perilous journey to hunt down this threat.

This adventure takes her deep into the Homeland, a desolate land where her parents once came from; a land now torn apart by Zeus mercenaries, bandits and wild Biters; a once mighty and prosperous nation known as the United States of America.

Deadland
In the Amazon.com bestselling Alice in Deadland series, we meet a fifteen-year-old girl called Alice living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland ravaged by undead Biters. Alice follows a bunny-eared Biter down a hole, triggering an adventure that forever changes her life and that of everyone in the Deadland. The true conspiracy behind The Rising which destroyed human civilization is revealed, and Alice discovers her destiny in defeating the dark forces behind it.

But what was life like for Alice growing up in the Deadland? How did she first come face to face with Biters? How did she come to be such a skilled fighter? In a world full of violence and death, did she ever know friendship, and even love?

Phantoms of the North
Six months have passed since the events depicted in Hunting The Snark. The tyrants of the Executive Committee have been routed and under Alice's leadership, humans and Biters of Wonderland know a peace unlike any they have known.

Alice and her friends have begun liberating humans in the wastelands beyond their city from the clutches of warlords and bandits. Farms are set up to feed the expanding population of Wonderland and people begin settling these areas.

This brings them face to face with a new terror. A terror that comes out of its lair in the remote mountains, riding out on horses, leaving slaughter and destruction in its wake. This terror is the horde of the Phantoms of the North, and Alice must defeat it if she is to save Wonderland.

The Crocodile's Jaw
Accompanied by the faithful Bunny Ears, Alice has left Wonderland and crossed the old border into the wasteland that was once Pakistan, searching for a new purpose and mission. She rescues a young boy from bandits and in trying to get him to safety, finds that even in the middle of this desolation, hope and life have survived. But so has a danger unlike any she has faced, a danger that lurks under the water, a danger known as the Crocodile.

With the US Homeland thrown into sudden turmoil, Wonderland under threat of imminent destruction and Alice herself a prisoner, Alice must fight not just for her own survival, but that of the whole world.

I, Neil
You know me as Bunny Ears.

That's the only name I have known for a long time. My mission is to follow and protect the yellow-haired girl called Alice. She was the one who gave us freedom, who united us, who showed that those like me, the ones you call Biters, are not monsters to be feared or animals to be hunted down. We live together now, us and the humans, in a place you know as Wonderland. The name doesn't matter. All I know is that I finally have a place I can call home. I have fought many battles and suffered many scars, and as new enemies threaten Alice and my home, I will have to fight again.

But now I must fight the toughest battle I have fought yet. The battle to remember who I once was. For you see, now I remember I was someone before I became Bunny Ears.

I am Neil and this is my story.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Alice in Deadland (1-8) ~ Mainak Dhar [BluA].epub