Alien Isolation - DDE + DLC [Multi9][2xDVD5] Repack - Joker_RETURNS

seeders: 86
leechers: 77
Added on October 11, 2014 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Alien Isolation - DDE + DLC [Multi9][2xDVD5] Repack - Joker_RETURNS (Size: 7.38 GB)
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe2.21 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 2xdvd5.cmd238 bytes
 Information.docx87.4 KB
 setup-1a.bin10.46 MB
 setup-1b.bin106.2 MB
 setup-1c.bin3.69 GB
 Setup-2a.bin1.35 GB
 setup-2b.bin2.19 GB
 setup.exe18.53 MB
 autorun.inf41 bytes
 filelist.joker1.07 MB
 installation song.txt123 bytes

Description

iNFO:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click HERE if you cannot read the description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots of Installer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My screenshots:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Notes:
*Installed Game Size: 20.2GB*Repack Size: 7.35GBGame Tested on my laptop w/*AMD A10 4600M 2.3GHZ APU*Radeon 7660G 512MB DDR3*8GB DDR3 1600*Win 8 Pro X64**Game Played on medium-high Settings at 1280x720 @~30 FPS----------------------------------------------------------------DLC Included:- Digital Deluxe Edition DLC - Last Survivor - Crew Expendable - Season PassVideos taken from PS3

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Don't leech only, Give others the chance to download too

Like the repack give feedback and seed it, like the game buy it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.38 GB
seeders:86
leechers:77
Alien Isolation - DDE + DLC [Multi9][2xDVD5] Repack - Joker_RETURNS

Trailer

Screenshots

Alien Isolation - DDE + DLC [Multi9][2xDVD5] Repack - Joker_RETURNS screenshot

All Comments

This torrent is stuck at 99.9% completion. There's a whole list of people waiting for that 0.1% to complete the download. This is absurd lol
and there are 107 seeders?
Just checked again. It's done :)
Thanks for your effort, that's much appreciated.

Now to install this program...
This is the 2nd time I download and install a file from you. You do some very good work. I remember being impressed the first time around...
I like how, before installation of this program, the installation program gives me all the details of my computer etc etc... very neat indeed.
@Joker: I see that you have another torrent you released with the Nostromo DLC and that this torrent came out days after that one, but in this torrent's description I don't see any mention of the Nostromo DLC; does this torrent have said DLC or will I also have to download the other torrent?
Im stuck at 99.9% jaja
That is just the dlc, and yes this one has it (although i dont know what it does exactly )
I see. Thank you.
Downloading 500kb/s
Seeding 170kb/s